people playing: 104, servers online: 35, games played: 136,918,492 Top Player: Savior4

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » All Stars
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Apr 21, 2017   #21
mytholigy

6th Dan Black Belt

App
Hello everybody from All stars welcome to my application for you're clan . A little about me. I am a 15 year old male from a little state of Vermont in the U.S. That makes my timezone est. I guess something personal about me is a have dwarfism. i can give a little explanation on that. Dwarfism is a condition were your legs and arms grow at a smaller pace and it obviously affects my stature and my body. If you want a better explanation, feel free to PM me or whisper me . Ok back to toribash. The mods i think im best at are wushu/boxshu and aikido. although i prefer wushu/boxshu. Why i want to join your clan? well first i think Trestet is bae <3 and i love the clan in general. i love how Trestet runs the clan. Strict but free.

Thank you for looking at my application and i hope to see you all soon

p.s Veoo sucks <3
mytholigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2017   #22
Trestet

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: All Stars

@mytholigy in discussion ;)
Trestet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2017   #23
reality

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: SunShine

Hello, my name is Mitch or reality and I'm a male and I'm from the United Kingdom or Britain and my GMT is -0. I have been playing Toribash since September 2014 and have played ABD for most of that time but I am also good in other things such as Sparring, Parkouring and I'd say I'm ok in Tricking...

I have discord and I can be very active every day and um I guess since Vernaux told you his/her favourite food I'll tell you mine, It's pizza and also chicken, I also play other games like CSGO so if you wanna like play comp I can do that.

I'm only a cunt if people make me mad other than that I'd say I'm pretty chilled out. Aubrey also tells me I'm chill. However, I can't call myself good because I wouldn't know what you call good.

P.S: I like toribash
P.P.S: I want to join
P.P.P.S: This was the last one
reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2017   #24
Trestet

10th Dan Black Belt

@reality in discussion
Old Apr 21, 2017   #25

4th Dan Black Belt

Application
Name: 0901
Belt: 2nd Dan
GMT: -7
Prior Clans: (Polar) & [Origin]

Hi there, I saw your recruitment server on TB and decided to check it out. To my surprise, it seems like the perfect clan for me. Ever since Origin died I've been looking for a group of players that will be able to help me improve as a fighter, shake off the rust and redeem my old brutal playstyle and I believe that will be possible using the resources of this community of players.

In Toribash I enjoy playing Judo (since it's very nostalgic for me being my first mod I was actually good at), Mushu, Wushu, Boxshu, and occasionally ABD. At the moment I've been free running lots trying to improve myself at parkour in hopes of having better control in all mods.

In the case that my tryouts don't go well I also have a few skills that could possibly benefit the clan if needed:

- I'm an artist. I'm actually a graphics administrator on a game called Graal Classic for ios, there I mostly do 32bit pixel art. I'm also a graphic designer, granted I haven't done it for a while since it doesn't pay consistently.

- I'm good with video editing software like Adobe Premiere. Maybe I could put together a clan montage video for you ;).

As for me as a person, I'm rather chill. I don't talk much, so I won't get on anyone's nerves (I promise). I have a personality that is set on individual improvement and strive to do well at whatever I do for the most part. I hope that you will consider me. Thanks.
0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2017   #26
Trestet

10th Dan Black Belt

@0901 in Discussion!
Old Apr 22, 2017   #27
Tempest

Eater Of Millions Belt
Clan: Adventure

Hello everyone! i am Diety/NiceJesus! my GMT is -4. I have played toribash since 2014 on this account and about a year before this account on 2 accounts that i played on before i got a new PC. (those are both lost accounts because i was too noobish and young to remember a decent password). I turned 18 a little under 4 months ago. I am a senior in high school #PantherPride. I play atleast 20 hours a week during the summers that rises to at least 30 hours a week. I enjoy some card games like yu gi yoh and magic the gathering as well as playing on my ps4 and watching movies when i can. during the summer i work mornings and middays as a lifeguard (i usually play toribash all afternoons). i check forums daily reguardless of me being in game or not that day. Other games i play include War Thunder and some Civilization games. I am skilled in any aikido mod, lenshu mod, judo mod, and mushu mod. (though i mostly play abd). I would love to be a member of this new clan and put a great contribution in any way to this clan's growth in skill and communtiy outlook. I have good hope that you will review my app and consider me for entering this clan.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2017   #28
&Elite
Mushu Legend

God Belt
Clan: fl0w

@Diety in discussion.

Update: Although trestet wanted to wait till tomorrow.
I think it's best to give the results now as we have enough votes.

Diety accepted.
0901 accepted.
mytholigy still in discussion.
reality denied.

Team Mushu Leader | Coders Club Leader | Fl0w Member

Think you have what it takes? Join Team Mushu!
"An eye for an eye and we all go blind"

Last edited by Elite; Apr 22, 2017 at 02:18 AM..
Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2017   #29
IKoorie

Black Belt

il y a une appli particuliere pour postuler ou il faut la créer ?
火 土 水 空
IKoorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2017   #30
Trestet

10th Dan Black Belt

Well hello iKoorie, I managed to translate your message, and there is no specific form you need to completer, just write whatever you want in a free-form format, dont forget to include GMT and Country. Also its good if you can speak in English.

Translated in French:
Bien, bonjour iKoorie, j'ai réussi à traduire votre message, et il n'y a pas de formulaire spécifique que vous devez compléter, écrivez tout ce que vous voulez dans un format gratuit, n'oubliez pas d'inclure GMT et Country. Il est également bon si vous pouvez parler en anglais.
-----
@mytholigy accepted, welcome aboard!

Last edited by Trestet; Apr 22, 2017 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump