Toribash
Original Post
First Madman,need some tips from the pro's pls...(replay)
Hey guys. First off, I know there's a replay section in the forums to post replays but since I posted this more for the reason of getting some advice from more experienced players, I thought it might be more appropriate to post it in the beginners section.

Well,as you can see,this is my first madman attempt. I must say that I'm pretty proud of myself but I know that there's still lots of space for improvement. For example, there are a few times where you will see went for a hit/grab and it did not dismember. If someone could please give me some advice on how I could have hit those certain parts with more success it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Attached Files
My First Madman.rpl (162.1 KB, 28 views)
Pretty dope for a begginer. Good work.
You have to move faster when you are in a madman, because thats the exact reaction a madman would do. Rip his opponent appart violently and pretty quick.

Try to not just skip 10,10,10,10,10 etc frames. Use the shift+space which only skips one frame. Buildup your madman structure (openers) then try to dissmember any joint matters using a combination and make sure of the speed. If you fail at dissmember a join, before you hit R to replay, take a look at your frame number Example 340, then hit R then try to hit E key near the 340th frame, 350 or 360 for instance.

Rotating chest is verry important. If you extend/contract your pecs the chest is the basic joint of adding more power to your hits. Basically every joint is important! Losing at least one joint of your tori means a failed madman. Fractured joints result to failure too.

Also, NEVER forget to save, and hit the b key to display both of the ghosts.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Pretty dope for a begginer. Good work.
You have to move faster when you are in a madman, because thats the exact reaction a madman would do. Rip his opponent appart violently and pretty quick.

Try to not just skip 10,10,10,10,10 etc frames. Use the shift+space which only skips one frame. Buildup your madman structure (openers) then try to dissmember any joint matters using a combination and make sure of the speed. If you fail at dissmember a join, before you hit R to replay, take a look at your frame number Example 340, then hit R then try to hit E key near the 340th frame, 350 or 360 for instance.

Rotating chest is verry important. If you extend/contract your pecs the chest is the basic joint of adding more power to your hits. Basically every joint is important! Losing at least one joint of your tori means a failed madman. Fractured joints result to failure too.

Also, NEVER forget to save, and hit the b key to display both of the ghosts.

Thanks man. I did use the Edit button..alot. I was busy for almost an hour on this, trying frame by frame, to land those punches as near to perfect as possible (for me) and just couldn't get it to dismember. But I'll keep the rotating chest in mind next time. Thank you for the feedback : )
Move every joint to get a better result.
Remember:
Originally Posted by Robber7275
Smallest movements make the biggest changes

Mother Moderated Message:
Read books NOW