Toribash
Original Post
[S][A] Epic Quality Textures By 0riginal5
Welcome to Original's texture shop.

Made by 0riginal5

I also use offers rather than plane prices but they must be fair.
Enjoy

Heads:

Heads: Around 500 to 1500 tc

I will post every week and I accept offers for a whole set for around 10k-20k tc max.

Exclusive Bidding Head
(I made the ear better so it will look nicer In-Game)

-----
Remember to just ask for a unique texture or set if you want it and i will be posting my more simple set when I'm done as an example, but I can make very detailed textures.

Thanks
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; May 2, 2015 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Name Change
Hi, I have added a tag for you this time but be sure to add it yourself when making threads in future, also closing a thread just to make another within 24 hours in order to bump your thread is against the rules, I will let you off this time but if you do it again you will be infracted, if you are new to the market you can find the rules here.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
F) All threads (with the exception of the Requests board) must now have a tag, the tags are: [A]:Auction, [B]:Buying, [S]:Selling, [T]: Trading.
B) Bumping: You may bump your threads once every 24 hours. Any updated information may be included in these bumps, but you may not make a separate "update" post in addition to your daily bump. Alt bumping and delete bumping (deleting a post and then posting again to have a more recent post) are not allowed in any form.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by ScroteRipper View Post
Why no in game screen shots?

i have no 512x512 textures but i can if u want
-----
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Hi, I have added a tag for you this time but be sure to add it yourself when making threads in future, also closing a thread just to make another within 24 hours in order to bump your thread is against the rules, I will let you off this time but if you do it again you will be infracted, if you are new to the market you can find the rules here.

sorry the other one wouldn't let me edit so i deleted it and it won't let make make that tag
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Apr 5, 2015 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dood, I am willing to buy one of your heads, but I need some in game screen shots!
-----
Or at least a spinny
Last edited by ScroteRipper; Apr 5, 2015 at 01:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HEY, go check out my trail shop!
yoo
I want to suggest a skin that hat the "Superfly" color so something will match my body thanks
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
I want to suggest a skin that hat the "Superfly" color so something will match my body thanks

ok thanks i will be right on it
Still no ingames? Dood I want one of ur heads, but i want to see INGAMES!!!
-----
I will pay 800 for Cyclops, but ingames are needed! Like, screen shots, OF THE ENTIRE tori wearing the head PLEASE!
Last edited by ScroteRipper; Apr 13, 2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HEY, go check out my trail shop!