Toribash
England Is My City
Application For Wendy's

Hi My name Is Gabe other people call me gabriel but call me gabe,im 14 years old and i love baseball and basketball.I am currently entering 9th grade in high scholl so that'll be fun and shit.i dont what else to put but about my tb history,i started playing in 2013 after watching mad videos about this game and downloaded it.i started playing mainly on my alt Gold until it got stolen 3 months after i began playing,then i made this account and been playing on it ever since.i wanna join this clan because i got some homies in here and obey has always been a dope ass clan and friendly and even tho you guys are dormant i dont really care id still love to join.The main thing i love about this clan is how you guys are like really cool and fun to be around and the way you guys handle things has always attracted me to this clan like a nice fragrance.In my time playing this game ive really come to see this clan change over the years and how strong you guys are (this is guy is lame get to the point lel)just to wrap up this part you guys are just a phenomenal clan and the way you guys carry yourselfs is great and how strong this clan is as a team and shizzz.Also through my time in toribash ive been in many clans such as evil,nitro,Scar,Beta,Turbo,d3mons,dragons,liquor and many more.
i know some people in this clan such as Grim,Pill,winter,jedi,imaslayaaa known will for like 3 years at this point ecksdee,and kolorz.
i think tat wraps up my app tanks for reading k bye bye.

Contact me if needed
Discord- GabeElite#3597
Skype-gabeElite
or just pm me know
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Obey Application
Hey obey, my name is Elite, or Space whatever you want to call me i don't mind. I am 18, or well turned 18 june 23rd of this year.
I have been playing since around 2008-2010 however my old account got banned a long ass time ago for telling a staff member off for warning a friend. So here i am on this account, and im bored.
Anyhow, i've wanted to join obey for a while ever since a few years ago such as 2015/16, and i decided to throw a some what decent application in here so i thought why not.
So first off some random stuff about me i have anxiety and slight depression (not servere to cry every second).
So yeah, that's something i guess? On the other hand i look forward to being in this clan if i were to get accepted, be active and post in the forums and everything else that is needed from me.
You can contact me on discord @ Pyxel#0967, and i would post my email here but that's obviously against the rules iirc, so yeah.
One last thing i would like to mention is i haven't been all that active recently but i started getting back into toribash so that's a good thing i suppose.
That's about all i can think of as of right now? i'll add more if i need anything.

Thanks for reading my application
"A black belt is just a white belt that never gave up"
Last edited by hanna; Aug 20, 2017 at 04:52 AM.
Under Discussion.
-----
Everyone denied.
-----
That includes trials
Last edited by Gotti; Aug 21, 2017 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Hello My name is Luke( my in-game name is Prime)I am 7th dan rn. Im from the Philippines ( GMT+8 ). I am 16 years old, I am a gamer,athlete(In Taekwondo).

So first off i was in this clan 2months ago, Zack was the one who test me... I left because of Clan League (Playing cl in Nitro with zack). Now I am joining again so here I am . I am active in this game, I play atleast 4 times a week and I check forums everyday. The mods i play is ABD, Aikido, Boxshu, Judo, Greykido, lenshuf, and mushu... of course my main mod is ABD. My old clans are Powpow, Fight Club, Obey, Nitro, Decap and All Stars

About me hmmm.. I am still in highschool im a soccer player and a taekwondo player, After school I go to the gym and train taekwondo and then after I train I play if I have time... I am friendly, kind, approachable and open-minded.My hobbies are playing computer games, train and watch tv. I like playing this game because its like what im training(martial arts/Taekwondo). My Discord is Prime#3701....I can send you some of my replays in discord

Thank you for reading my application
Last edited by Peachy; Aug 31, 2017 at 09:46 AM. Reason: forgot it was paragraph
Leanne | Ex All Stars, Obey, Wapow, Adventure, Nitro, FC, Powpow Member | Goddess
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Name
Luke (Prime -> in-game name)

GMT
GMT+8 (Philippines)

Mods I Play
I play Abd, Aikido, Judo, Boxshu, lenshuf, rk-mma

Some general stuff about yourself
My in-game name is Prime(7th dan blackbelt)I'm from the Philippines,I play 4times a week.I am an athlete(Taekwondo), I mostly train after school. i'm a gamer.. I play Dota 2 LoL Toribash CsGo . I already joined this clan 2 months ago, Zack was the one who test me. I left because of Clan League (I was in nitro for cl with zack). I also spar if I have time
You can test me in game :>

Discord
Prime#3701
-You can msg me anytime if you need someone to talk to
-I can send you a replay using discord

Old Clans
Powpow
Fight Club
Obey
Nitro
Decap
All Stars

Thank you for reading my application

https://gyazo.com/3ce9eaa7368d7ec02e5c128b65bf1060
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
https://gyazo.com/3ce9eaa7368d7ec02e5c128b65bf1060

Changing it. sorry
Leanne | Ex All Stars, Obey, Wapow, Adventure, Nitro, FC, Powpow Member | Goddess
plz?
Henlo can i join plz?
Last edited by Alejandro2; May 7, 2018 at 12:53 PM. Reason: made the app better
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa