Toribash
Original Post
regarding TC shops.
Hello there. It's been a long time ever since I put my step over the mighty lands of toribash, and as a matter of doubt, I might ask the new generations about how much game dyamics have changed, specially regarding the rules of the torimarket, that surely have changed over the course of (tori)time.

You see, in an always accelerating and shifting market, young adults such as me ought to find alternative ways to supply our everyday needs, and as such, to venture new horizons of profiting on innocent souls who are thirsty for 'em rare 'laxes and pickles (evil laughter) requires proper guideance.

tl;dr

What are today's rules for TC shops, how they work, today's rates of TC to USD, and rules in general for market affairs regarding peer-to-peer currency business?

(psst. im open for PM's where you can give me advice based on your experience with selling/buying TC *wink*)
Hey there! I can tell you that usually, if you poke around, TC rates vary from seller to seller. But the typical rate per $ is 14 or 15k.

If you are going to buy TC from someone, look for people who are trusted selling TC (joope1, chirox, etc.) Dont buy from shady people.
:)
Worth noting if you get scammed in real money trades that are not with Nabi, you wont get spawned anything as compensation because its not officially supported
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.