Ranking
But smae

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

rip wizard 2017
learned how to use his wand to make himself into a parrot and now he wants to transform himself back :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
because Alpha apparently shitposts in serious threads of other clans :^)
FIRED UP
Alright, so many of you got this on the nose when I first joined - that I would only be sticking around for the duration of clan league. And now that esports are over, I will indeed , be leaving. However, I don't want to give off the impression that I just joined for some CL prizes; there's a few other things that are swaying my decision to leave. Firstly, and this is probably the big reason why I'm leaving, is that I'm not all too well connected with the majority of the members here. Now, the chats in irc and brief calls via Discord have been pleasant, but I really don't feel inclusive in them. Or with the clan in general. Also, between everything, this short stint has been taking my time away from some OG Obey members that I knew on a personal level. These were guys that I used to have long calls with every night and could really talk to; and honestly, I've been pushing them off and treating them like shit since vacating Obey. The point I'm leading to here, is that I'm going to rejoin Obey if they'll have me. I'm much more comfortable with the members there, anyway. Even if they are semi-dead, I'm just looking to reconnect with the older members(it's been a few months since I've made any form of communication with them, and just about a year since I've really checked up on how or where some of them are in life)...not that I'm going to be all too active in TB anymore myself...especially not until next year's CL. Between attending two schools, and having a job, I don't really have time to be involved in TB. That being said, at this point, I'm just taking up a roster spot that could be reserved for someone else. That's another reason why I'm leaving.

I'll be hopping onto this board and on irc every now and then, but you probably won't be seeing much of me all-too-often anymore.

I hope that I'm giving off the impression of leaving in good spirits.

See you all around. Maybe.

Oh, I just wanted to say that I am going to tear up this fantasy league, gregboy
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Alright, so many of you got this on the nose when I first joined - that I would only be sticking around for the duration of clan league. And now that esports are over, I will indeed , be leaving. However, I don't want to give off the impression that I just joined for some CL prizes; there's a few other things that are swaying my decision to leave. Firstly, and this is probably the big reason why I'm leaving, is that I'm not all too well connected with the majority of the members here. Now, the chats in irc and brief calls via Discord have been pleasant, but I really don't feel inclusive in them. Or with the clan in general. Also, between everything, this short stint has been taking my time away from some OG Obey members that I knew on a personal level. These were guys that I used to have long calls with every night and could really talk to; and honestly, I've been pushing them off and treating them like shit since vacating Obey. The point I'm leading to here, is that I'm going to rejoin Obey if they'll have me. I'm much more comfortable with the members there, anyway. Even if they are semi-dead, I'm just looking to reconnect with the older members(it's been a few months since I've made any form of communication with them, and just about a year since I've really checked up on how or where some of them are in life)...not that I'm going to be all too active in TB anymore myself...especially not until next year's CL. Between attending two schools, and having a job, I don't really have time to be involved in TB. That being said, at this point, I'm just taking up a roster spot that could be reserved for someone else. That's another reason why I'm leaving.

I'll be hopping onto this board and on irc every now and then, but you probably won't be seeing much of me all-too-often anymore.

I hope that I'm giving off the impression of leaving in good spirits.

See you all around. Maybe.

Oh, I just wanted to say that I am going to tear up this fantasy league, gregboy

Stick around

its not going great for you so far kenno
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.