Toribash
This is actually, if not in a long time-the first time I've ever been into your thread.

I see your opener entry though, holy fuck.

I like how you kept the momentum with your leg and wrists as a launcher to do the first devastatingly powerful boom.

And the follow up boom after that, no. fucking. regrets.

Those skeets are epic, I'm not gonna lie either.
But the floor cap was a little disappointing, other than that this thing is a
Holy fuck that was good/10

And to Magnus, I actually find that to be quite painfully true.
That may have been one of the reasons I burned out in this game quite early too. Because I prioritized quantity over quality and that fucked me over more than unnecessarily.

Speaking of, even though I don't do much parkour, I'll drop by your thread. (:
Since I think I've seen it around.
I totally understand what you were saying diu, so I decided to skeet the head instead /o/

This should be the actual final entry. Like there's nothing else I can do lol
Attached Files
Bossa Nova.rpl (602.6 KB, 58 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 19, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
can you just like
fuck off?

where the hell did half of those dms even come from holy hell dude
nice movements too
the skeet-a-thon was amazing and the decap at the end so good
good to see ya back
h
Thank you my good sir, but I'll probably be too busy to actually come back (mainly because I suck too much to be consistent). I appreciate the feed back though! I got so lucky on that last skeet it's unreal haha
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thank you!

Yeah the crazy thing is since pecs and glutes weigh virtually nothing throwing them as hard as you can at something will usually have no effect at all as they'd typically bounce or redirect with highspeeds since they glitch. But in this instance the one little hard part on the pec (the blue bit) was the thing that connected to uke's neck after I threw it so it essentially acted like a foot in this case making the dm possible.
Bump
hello friends
Attached Files
Heads Up.rpl (286.5 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Jan 19, 2018 at 11:47 PM.
How you stay this innovative and fresh with every fucking replay is just senseless and a headache for me to even think about.

Ridiculous idea with a ridiculous way of doing it.

And i fucking love it. Booms are Jingles tier like always. In general one of my favourite replays in a while now.

Good to see you're alive.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.