Ranking
Original Post
[GM] STAGE SELECT!

STAGE SELECT

The fighters were picked, now it's time to select the battlefield! What stage will this combat take place on? Will it be a run-down street, sky-high rooftops, hidden Himalayan monastery, spaceship or...?

This is an art event. You will pick a replay with good fight in it. You will then take a screenshot and create a background for their fight. Perhaps the fighters will try to make use of their surroundings, for example trying to throw down the enemy into volcano? You are required to include the non-edited screenshot as well as the replay (and frame) used. Think of Tekken or Street Fighter when it comes to inspiration.

Works will be judged on their creativity and art quality.

You can post one entry (but you can change it before the deadline)
No plagiarism, you must be the only author of your entry. This applies to artwork, the replay doesn't have to be yours but you must provide credit to the authors. If you are taking background from somewhere, give source as well please.
The fighters in your entry must come from TB screenshot - you can't draw them on your own. Other than that you can modify the image however you want.
You must attach the replay you used for taking the screenshot and state which frame you took the screenshot on.
You must post the unedited screenshot you used. Consider it a WIP proving your work.
Blame Scorpio for the orc items in prizes.

1st place: + + + 4 x

2nd place: + + 2 x

You have roughly 18 days to submit your entries. The event ends on 1st August, 00:01 GMT+2.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
P.S can u atleast give help to someone who never did this stuff and tell him what programe u can edit with?

GIMP is a good free program for picture editing; you can grab bunch of tutorials via google.
Originally Posted by caique2000 View Post
The background must be a landscape? Can I draw a abstract scenery?

It doesn't have to be a landscape, as long as it fits the events theme.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
how does this look?
-----
here is the original without the numbers and the space stuff
-----
you could add 0 gravity to it and set height to like 500 then it would be like fighting in space =3
Attached Images
Space.jpg (18.3 KB, 67 views)
screenshot-01-11-27-21.jpg (6.3 KB, 42 views)
Last edited by AIROO; Jul 15, 2015 at 03:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Here's what I made.
I used the Oblivion Spar in the replays.
Both None Edited and Edited.
Attached Thumbnails
KoF Tori.jpg   The Real.jpg  
Originally Posted by robbystyle View Post
Here's what I made.
I used the Oblivion Spar in the replays.
Both None Edited and Edited.

You could have used Imgur rather than that :P
I never forget.
i made a little pic of kicking someone through a window and they can also kick you through a window and whoever gets hit through the window loses automatically. =) does that sound cool?
-----
i have made two little mod suggestions first was the whole world being made out of objects and the people fighting on ships and the gravity being zero and the other one i previously made was the one where you get kicked through a window and automatically lose. :3 I will try to make more suggestions in the future. Peace out.
Attached Thumbnails
Kicked in a window.jpg  
Last edited by AIROO; Jul 15, 2015 at 11:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hope this was worth it, I'm no artist so i must have spent atleast 5 hours on this, Shading, removing shade, adding light to fit the scene, and adding shadows, etc.
Frame: 396

Screenshot (Very Large)

Finished Product: Kung Fu Hall

Let me know if it is valid please
Replay: Stance
Attached Files
Stance.rpl (38.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Luminated; Jul 17, 2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Edited My Finished Product
Glowin Bruh...
What is with all the copy/pasted scenes?
Is that all I need to do to enter?

Google: fighting game stage
Choose replay
Take screenshot
Select fighters
Paste onto Googled image...

If I were judging, AIROO is the winner so far for making something original.

I say all this to challenge the community to be creative. You guys can do it!

(Also I have an idea....time to get to work)
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC