Ranking
Original Post
[GM] STAGE SELECT!

STAGE SELECT

The fighters were picked, now it's time to select the battlefield! What stage will this combat take place on? Will it be a run-down street, sky-high rooftops, hidden Himalayan monastery, spaceship or...?

This is an art event. You will pick a replay with good fight in it. You will then take a screenshot and create a background for their fight. Perhaps the fighters will try to make use of their surroundings, for example trying to throw down the enemy into volcano? You are required to include the non-edited screenshot as well as the replay (and frame) used. Think of Tekken or Street Fighter when it comes to inspiration.

Works will be judged on their creativity and art quality.

You can post one entry (but you can change it before the deadline)
No plagiarism, you must be the only author of your entry. This applies to artwork, the replay doesn't have to be yours but you must provide credit to the authors. If you are taking background from somewhere, give source as well please.
The fighters in your entry must come from TB screenshot - you can't draw them on your own. Other than that you can modify the image however you want.
You must attach the replay you used for taking the screenshot and state which frame you took the screenshot on.
You must post the unedited screenshot you used. Consider it a WIP proving your work.
Blame Scorpio for the orc items in prizes.

1st place: + + + 4 x

2nd place: + + 2 x

You have roughly 18 days to submit your entries. The event ends on 1st August, 00:01 GMT+2.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Well, this is my first post ever so i hope im doing it right. xD

Entry

Original Screenie

HoverBoard/Background/Bombs

Credits go to the respective owners of the used images.
I hope you all like it Take it from sparwithfabricio at the 1242 frame http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...2&d=1438214791

Entry

Original Screenshot

Image Links

Last edited by JtanK; Aug 1, 2015 at 11:40 AM.
A bit more than 4 hours left to submit entries!

[re] | #Polska
Fight
HI, this was my entry, i hope you like

My entry

Original

Background/handicap

OPEN

entry

hey, ua didn't tell me it had to be an rpl :3

-----
Oh and here's the bg
-----
Frame 341, amna sleep now, gnight
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Last edited by b3aquino; Jul 31, 2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Deadline! Give us a few days to judge the entries.

[re] | #Polska
Prizes sent!

1st place winner: WeppetKo
2nd place winner: Luminated

Two guys who tied for 3rd most points received consolation prize of 1 shiai token each - Justin and robbystyle.

[re] | #Polska
and no mortal kombat stages...
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt