Ranking
Original Post
[GM]Booby Trap - OVER

Booby trap
You've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

This is dueling event for unlimited number of players with a special gimmick. Some players will be booby trapped. When you lose to a player who's booby trapped, he passes the 'bomb' to you. Bombs will 'explode' at random times, unknown to you, killing players who currently hold them and eliminating them from the event. Player with the most wins after the deadline, wins. Yes, that means you can be killed and still win it if you were playing well and won a lot of duels prior to 'exploding'.

In-game you'll find a special static server called boobytrap, which will stay there untill the event is done. I hope it'll help you with meeting in-game and organising your duels.

How to join this event? It's easy!
Send 3k to magicalsack and post in the thread that you are willing to participate. Include any relevant information that you're willing to share that may help other participants contact you (like your GMT or additional ways of contacting you to set up the duel). Sign ups will last for 48 hours.
Your sign-up post may look like this:

Originally Posted by Powas
You've sent 3000 TC to Magicalsack.
Hey, I'm usually online between 4pm and 10pm GMT. You can find me on irc, I'm usually sitting at #support, #events and #toribash channels whenever I'm online. You can also send my a PM, I check those quite often.

1. Duels are supposed to be played in 'first to three wins' manner.
2. Both players need to agree to a mod they'll be playing their duel on.
3. Do not use 'fun' mods, stick to regular mods. If you are not sure if you are allowed to play on a specific mod, ask before dueling.
4. When reporting duel score you need to post either screenshots or replays that prove it.
5. Each player needs to play at least 3 duels every 5 days. If you fail to do so, you will be eliminated from the event.
6. You can only play with someone twice.
7. You are free to join #support or #events and ask any Gamemaster if he's willing to supervise, if you want your match supervised.
8. You may only enter this event with one account. If we find any alts, you'll be banned.

1st - 100k tc + Bomb Head +
2nd - 50k tc + Bomb Head +
3rd - 25k tc + Bomb Head +

Bomb Head is a new ST item made especially for this event. It adds a fuse on the top of your head. Simple but pretty cool, eh?
You can buy it for 12 ST during this event or you can choose to wait - it'll be available for 6 ST once the event is done.
If you wish to know how it looks like in-game, check this screen or /dl Powas, I'm wearing it.

Current scores

Last edited by Powas; Aug 27, 2015 at 05:58 PM.
retired
I've sent the money

3+ GMT

I play at random times, like I might be online atleast any time of the day or be offline all day, but if you shoot me a pm or contact me on irc #ormo we can organize something.
golf
You've sent 3000 TC to Magicalsack.
Hey, I'm usually online between 5pm and 5am GMT. You can find me in-game or on Skype my Skype is micklethepickle123 I'm usually sitting in bet servers dueling or clan wars. You can also send my a PM, I check those quite often.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
sent tc

GMT is -4
i sleep at night and work till a little past noon. the best way to contact me is through pm, i always read my pms.
Your pal,
crith
Sent the TC
Gmt is -4
I'm on most of the day you can pm me or contact me via Skype: stealthninja955
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
You've sent 3000 TC to MagicalSack.

My Gmt is +3

Im on most of the time you can pm me or invite and send me a mesage or something on steam - krisis13
Im online on steam almost all the time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi. I have a question.

I don't usually duel, so in this event. Do we need to duel like, an item or TC or something?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Wee:
'Duel' here means - 1v1, first to 3 wins match between players. You can duel for additional stakes if you want, that's good opportunity as you'll be playing with a lot of players but you don't have to.
retired