ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
OBEY

OBEY is an asymmetrical multiplayer game. We've all played games where you send commands to teammates or AI units.
OBEY instead puts you in the position to command your enemies (human opponents), and to be commanded by them.
Players are always free to obey/disobey.

The general objective is to reach the maximum money limit (10000¢) by coursing other players to feed you resources by asserting total domination in the robot. This game was created with a huge psychological and social curve aspect and requires communication in order to be played properly.

(wear headphones and use a microphone, it's nice)

incoming wall of terminology

Tips
Story
Steam Store
Last edited by Creati0n; Feb 21, 2017 at 06:14 AM. Reason: added terminology
Interesting concept, but with that price tag I might wait for steam sale instead.
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Interesting concept, but with that price tag I might wait for steam sale instead.

Honestly, if you can find friends who want to purchase the game, you could get them to pitch money to you to buy the four pack. It's more enjoyable with friends anyway.
Gonna go ahead and bump this. Any dudes interested in pitching in for a four pack? I'd be down to buy it.
I might be down for that
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Sounds pretty sweet, it's just you guys should remember that pig might be an issue for some of us. If we don't enjoy the game after about a hour of playing we should be able to refund it though. Can't exactly remember.