ES Recruitment Drive
Naah, UT had it's own server system. Shitspy was just one of the additional methods that worked with it.

There's still a stack of UT99 servers running, and it's still pretty busy. IMO 2k4 was the better game, but 99 is still great, runs on toasters and incredibly is cheap on Steam... Plus it's better than shitty modern FPS' ¬_¬

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Naah, UT had it's own server system. Shitspy was just one of the additional methods that worked with it.

There's still a stack of UT99 servers running, and it's still pretty busy. IMO 2k4 was the better game, but 99 is still great, runs on toasters and incredibly is cheap on Steam... Plus it's better than shitty modern FPS' ¬_¬

csgo is best gaem
and pubg although pubg is more third person rather than first person
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=595364

Giving away more keys for Lawbreakers, an "arena shooter" type first person shooter.
Was shown in E3, etc and announced that it was going to be released on PS4.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jun 27, 2017 at 10:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
CSGO is meh like all the other CS games were. Too slow for my liking, while somehow avoiding being utter dogshit.

You can't compare them to older FPS' anyway, the pacing difference is huge with newer ones playing a lot slower. You wont find someone getting their ass dropped within seconds of spawning on a newer game, just like you wont find people taking their time to negotiate a map in an older one.

Sadly the faster games pretty much ended with UT 2k4, UT 3 is just bad, Quake 4 had shit MP, Doom 3 was terrible for MP; so on, so forth

Still there's more than enough people still playing them to make it worth picking them up, they cost next to fuck all now & even a shitty iGPU would score silly high framerates.
Personally I have no interest in slow ass games or all that class/character/hero based crap.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
and pubg although pubg is more third person rather than first person

They're going to add a first-person only queue... eventually. This was confirmed by PU but we don't know a timeline.
FIRED UP
Ive been out for a few days. When i get home ill reply properly.

That's good to hear, I'll have to try play some games of it. Not sure if I have my copies of 2k3 and 2k4 but yeah, 3 was a novelty and tech demo to me. Really could have been interesting.

Panda gimme lawbreakers ;-;
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Just bought the game while I was at the store getting stuff. Turns out there was no cd inside. Went back to the store and they had no other copies left so I got stuck with Diablo III and Dragon Age Inquisition... FML

(im)

Motherfucking bamboozled. Diablo is very hard to get into if you dont have ROS. I might get into the game again if you start playing.

Haven't played since season 3 but I worked with a dude to power level and gear in exchange for a d2 crypto currency.

Could help you with builds, gems, and medallions. Theory crafted a hardcore paladin build that ended up being in the top percentile of efficeny on my mates xbox copy (called it storm hammer) there are a few variations
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
I did play diablo for a little bit, although it was the free trial thing. Really enjoyable, for sure will be playing a lot of.

(im)

Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
That's good to hear, I'll have to try play some games of it. Not sure if I have my copies of 2k3 and 2k4 but yeah, 3 was a novelty and tech demo to me. Really could have been interesting.

Don't bother with 2k3, not that it's bad, just that they rushed it & released 2k4 as a "fix" with all the missing modes people expected. Stick to 99Goty & 2k4 for online. The original Unreal is still pretty neat for retro SP, but you wont find many online games. Shame, the 8 Ball gun and original ASMD were pretty neat weapons in MP.

3 was bad because it was Epic that made it, the good Unreal games were made by Digital Extremes or Legend Entertainment with Epic as publishers & design input. Same with 90% of the older stuff released as Epic Mega Games, they were more into publishing than making games.

They make nice engine tech, but the games they release to show it off are kinda bleh. GoW is another example of Epic bleh, you can't really call it shite because it's competently made, but they just feel and play bleh.
You could say the same about i.d now, they lost their design talent a while back and it really shows in the game play. If Bethesda weren't propping them up Doom would've been yet another train wreck with a nice engine.

Ut99, small map (DM-MorbiasII, DM-HyperBlast, DM-Deck16II recommended), last man standing set to 10 & instagib shock rifle modifier. /A+

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

Some Lawbreakers gameplay of me playin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation