Toribash
Originally Posted by hopeman2 View Post
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iINB9yElxZ...00/athiesm.jpg

I'm just saying.

I'm a christen, Living for Jesus.

Whoever made that is not well educated in the views of atheism, and probably skipped all their science classes. It's theorized (by some) that this so called "nothing" is actualy something called dark matter, which passivly generates dark energy, which suspected of expanding the universe, and once the energy starts to diminish the univrese implodes on itself, causing a massive explosion to result from a compression of a universe of matter and energy being compressed to a freakishly small amount of space.

It's far-fetched, but at the very least it makes more sense than a single entity existing in a state of your said nothingness, accompanied only by darkness (both statements already making the nothingness a paradox), which he then uses to form matter in the span of a couple days, upon completing he decides to 'rest' despite being a fucking god.

And conviniently a book detailing the exploits of this god winds up in the hand of man, despite nobody existing at the time to document it. And he said so himself, after supposedly flooding the world, that he wouldn't interfere with the lives of man. Well either he's a pretty fucked up god suffering from ADHD, or it's a load of bull crammed into a couple thousand pages. And considering the worship of said god only started around the time of the Romans instead of from the beginning of time only further convinces me that it's the latter.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Alienoist. Earth creatures was created from cells of mars or other planets creatures or were one experiment of aliens.
Nothing. No that doesn't make me atheist. I don't disbelieve in god, I think its highly improbable but still possible.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Originally Posted by RasTaKinG View Post
Satanist or Diabloist. haha

Wow, what a cool kid.
Go use a fucking encyclopedia, you twat.

User infracted: Insulted other members - Kids like that annoy me too, but chill on the flaming. ~Dalir
Last edited by dalir; Sep 20, 2009 at 11:42 PM.
infamous
I'd also like to kindly tell you guys that this is not just another religious debate (which have all grown extremely tedious) - but it's just a compiling of peoples religions. I'd hate to have to close this thread because of it turning into another shitstorm.

EDIT: Sign me up on 'agnostic' (aka cowards way out), btw.
Last edited by dalir; Sep 20, 2009 at 11:49 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]