Toribash
I love the irony in the extremest that hates America, yet he lives there. One of the cool things about America,your allowed to live here and hate it. I'm moving to Europe, America blows. South Park better be able to unavail Muhammad it'll make my year complete.
Warorange AKA Warbanana
[JollyR]
The best part is.

They will probably buy another season once this once is over.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
I'm sorry that Comedy Central has no spine and is now accommodating these lunatics. This phenomenon will never be remedied if western media doesn't grow a pair of balls.

...At least there is backlash on youtube, with people making Muhammad caricatures on purpose. Search "Have you Seen this Man?"
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
I'm sorry that Comedy Central has no spine and is now accommodating these lunatics. This phenomenon will never be remedied if western media doesn't grow a pair of balls.

...At least there is backlash on youtube, with people making Muhammad caricatures on purpose. Search "Have you Seen this Man?"

I hate comedy central as of now for its accomodation of these raging retards who bastardize a religion. I also hate the catholic church for bastardizing a religion.
Hoss.
i just think you have to watch southpark with a pinch of salt, dont take it to seriously or this happens... they take the piss out of everyone and no1 else has threatened them with death O.o
rofl, it wasnt even a cartoon at first. it was construction paper "claymation" XD
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
What the hell south park is like the ultimate cartoon it adresses all of the things going on in our world in a humerouse way
The Muslim religion commands them to terrorize others who do not believe? So the Muslims could possible start the next holocaust?
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy