ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Aik34 View Post
that's true, comedy central sux

if it does, and that's "almost the only channel" with south park on it, then why is your avvy a southpark themed character XD
Kingdomz/Merch Master Guild (MMG) "Your way to make profit" JOIN
Originally Posted by 52x32x52x1 View Post
The Muslim religion commands them to terrorize others who do not believe? So the Muslims could possible start the next holocaust?

I wouldn't take that lunatics word for it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it did say something along those lines. "Holy" scriptures tend to be like that.
If it does indeed say that, i think the majority of muslims are sensible enough to overlook that part, and cherry pick only the good stuff like the moderates of other Abrahamic religions.

I'm reading the Koran right now actually, but only finished the first book, called "the cow".

At any rate, no Muslim country is currently capable (nor willing, i hope) to cause any holocaust worth it's name.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
I wouldn't take that lunatics word for it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it did say something along those lines. "Holy" scriptures tend to be like that.
If it does indeed say that, i think the majority of muslims are sensible enough to overlook that part, and cherry pick only the good stuff like the moderates of other Abrahamic religions.

I'm reading the Koran right now actually, but only finished the first book, called "the cow".

At any rate, no Muslim country is currently capable (nor willing, i hope) to cause any holocaust worth it's name.

Ah ha that is where you went wrong. Way way back when in Germany, there was the great depression. They had nothing, barely any money, and few people had the basic essentials. Then Hitler came along and offered them hope. A hand to pick them up, and help them become powerful. Because of the depression, lots of people sided with him, for the promise of money and power. I'm not saying a religion, and a country are the same I'm just putting this out there. Your probably right about the "Cherry picking" thing though. I'm not saying all Muslims are evil, and want everyone who does not believe in the religion dead. Just something to think about.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
I know this thread is old as time, but I can't not post this:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-a...fly-to-uganda/

Feels good man. Turns out it's some 20-year old moron who openly confessed his intent of joining a terrorist group. Or so the story goes, anyway.
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 3, 2010 at 03:15 AM.
I don't think there's anything too good about the fact that American Muslims are joining radical terrorist groups or may already be working for them here.

Still, it's nice to know that he's a complete idiot and has been taken into custody.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
if nobody can find something to say other than, "LOL shit man some muslims are angry peeps who should take a joke and not kill people" i don't see what we're discussing.

not one post has been in direct or indirect disagreement with another. this isn't a discussion, this is just another agreement orgy.

i mean, come on, "don't kill people over a joke" is not a very controversial stance to have.
I love you
You shouldn't take South Park seriously, especially since it's on Comedy Central. Seriously, though. Isn't it obvious? They joke around on that show all the time. They're only trying to make people laugh. Even if some Muslims are offended, I'm sure other religions get insulted all the time on other shows, though I do have yet to find one, so I may be wrong.
ψ|TRG|liveCRUX
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
While I'm against religion in general, a religion that commands it's followers to terrorize others is extra wrong.

Totally wrong mate. I'm a muslim, so I know that.
Look at the news headlines, most of the time you see "Muslim terrorists" on them.
Don't tell me that there are no christian terrorists. Also, terrorism is against our religion, so yeah. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing over christians.

Anyways, I don't know what the heck is with those people whining over a joke.
Four words, those are retarded guys.
Last edited by raiz123; Aug 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
The person below is gay
How come they get mad cause of a show but they can build a mosque right next to ground zero and we can't get mad?
I also think they have bigger things to worry about than USA humor. Its just a show and all the jokes are made to entertain and not to be racist. I mean it is racist but thats not the purpose.
(̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()