Ranking
What's a really good mod to play in sp? I'm looking for something with a parkour vibe with a bit of emphasis on using the environment and objects in combat. any recs? oh btw, I mentioned sp because the plan is to use both toris for replay making.
Last edited by illv; Aug 3, 2015 at 06:49 PM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
People may think i'm crazy... But what if i say, that sometimes i play abd or aikido in sp too? D:
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't post I'm buying a new laptop I was pretty busy.

...So how are you guys?
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I am going to start warring more frequently, and If you guys ever want to war say something on skype and we can start one up.
Also not bad juicy, working on mah coding skillz
Last edited by Grim; Aug 4, 2015 at 11:08 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
well yeah good
i am still having problems chatting in the Skype group(messaging unavailable)
ill try reinstalling Skype cause didn't find any solution in google
INB4 14 days ban
@All members of (a), I won't be on Toribash that much because I got my 3DS. I won't be on for two days, we all need breaks once and a while.
HEYO, i cant wait for the new rank thing for the clans i wanna war so badddddddddd i hope it comes soon and how is everyone doin
This game is Dead
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
@All members of (a), I won't be on Toribash that much because I got my 3DS. I won't be on for two days, we all need breaks once and a while.

Ay okay, i can understand it.

Originally Posted by demo View Post
HEYO, i cant wait for the new rank thing for the clans i wanna war so badddddddddd i hope it comes soon and how is everyone doin

Gr8 and yeah, we gotta be the number 1.