Toribash
Original Post
Are you playing a match and trying to see realtimeghost?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
You might of hit B. Select your tori and hit B and the ghost should return to your tori.

Edit:

Must of misread the question. According to what others are saying, yes, you need the steam version as it is the latest version of the game and has real-time ghosting.
Last edited by jump; Dec 8, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
Lionet hit the ball with the hammer.

Real-time ghost only works on steam version.
If you're using the standalone, realtime ghost will not show for you. Also, make sure your version is on the current Toribash version, which is 5.14.

Typhon is also correct. Realtime ghost won't work for you while you're playing a match. This is to prevent rigging or whatever. If you're on steam version, and still can't see it, make sure you're updated to the latest version and that you're spectating in a server.
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 8, 2017 at 03:23 PM.
To add to that, it has to be enabled too.

I think the command is '/realtimeghost on/off' but I am not sure about that. Could be 0/1 too
[TLL]
I just wanted to add that realtimeghost does work for me and I'm on standalone version 5.14. There's also more than just /realtimeghost 0/1 there's up to 4 different things I believe, so /realtimeghost 0/4.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
I just wanted to add that realtimeghost does work for me and I'm on standalone version 5.14. There's also more than just /realtimeghost 0/1 there's up to 4 different things I believe, so /realtimeghost 0/4.

I don't know if one of these enables for everyone spectating so, I know that there's also a /realtimeghost all command which enables realmtimeghost for everyone except for those who are playing the current match.