Original Post
Polar bear p0rn
So I decided to make a replay thread.
Feel free to comment.
Attached Files
#A+ Bricks.rpl (106.8 KB, 86 views)
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
The opener was really odd. aside from the first bit when you extend your right leg looking
supes ugly with the extended abs, it looks like you tried changing direction like three times
in the space of a few frames, just eh. the flip to decap was kinda pretty, but not very
impressive overall. I'm guessing not a lot of effort was put into this, cuz I think you'd be
able to do something more than this. idk man.
wow that
sucked
NearlyDead, it is true, I didn't put much effort into the replay.
It took me about 10-15 minutes. Here's a new replay, done for 10-15 minutes also.
Hope you like it. It's simple and fast.
Attached Files
#A+ Brick2.rpl (80.0 KB, 64 views)
• มวยไทย •
Better then your first replay.
The stance for gaining momentum is a pretty random one but you made it look more special because you looked tall and not bend to one side. Good balance in air after your kick. Rotation speed was good too.

For me a better jump is with a flat foot. Because its harder. And looks better. A Tip toe jump is just an easy thing to perform. But thats my opinion.

Gj for the whole thing.
Thanks Chazer! About the tip toe jump - totally agree with you, but right now I'm slowly getting back into replay making.
But the difference is that I'm starting this at a whole new level, get ready for some interesting boomhits in the future.
• มวยไทย •
I actually liked the toe jump, looks better than a flat foot launch, imo.

Even though the opener was a bit generic, the execution was smoothly done. I would have rather seen this replay flawless, and it's very achievable. Besides from the opener, the smoothness and execution of this replay was nice to watch.

Nice to see that you're coming back into replay making. Now to work on bigger replays.
Thanks Kido!
Kiza, thank you, also, I'll think about making that replay big and bloody.
Now we're slowly getting into bigger strikes.
Attached Files
#A+ Strutting dat ass.rpl (160.9 KB, 40 views)
#A+ A single master of war.rpl (163.3 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Lexx; Sep 21, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
• มวยไทย •
Struttin dat ass; Wow opener was great, and you managed to execute that kick pretty well. I'd suggest trying to ghost so you can get all of the goodies, because with that speed it shouldn't be a problem

Movement and pose, like always was pretty cool.

----

A single master of war: Hehe, I remember this opener brings back memories.

But anyways, you continued it fairly well, and the transition to the punch looked hella awesome.

Back kick was a bit of a letdown, because I was expecting fireworks but you gave me a little pop. Work on getting that knee moving as fast you can you when you get there it will be moving so fast all you'd need to do is extend knee and you'd have a nifty boomhit on your hands.

Transition and pose, was again pretty nice

Good stuff, work hard on your booms because you pretty much have everything else.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/