ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ø♫ Jensson`s Replays ♫ø
Welcome To The
JenssonFTW
Replay Thread

Hello , CnC and suggestions are very apreciated here .

Cool People Post Count :D

GO TO THE LAST PAGE , THANKS

×╩So lets start with this one╩×
Attached Files
Last edited by Jenson; Dec 12, 2014 at 05:43 PM.
Originally Posted by cat View Post
work on your movement

somtehing about the skeet was kinda cool

Many thanks cat , also i will do my best on movement the next time
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
yeah the movement is still abit sniff and kindof not following the momentum woark on et
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
yeah the movement is still abit sniff and kindof not following the momentum woark on et

to be sincery my goal didnt was follow the momentum , making a simple but good replay.

Also i will keep working on my movement , Thanks !

Experts added to the cool people post count spoiler :3
You're a little too flimsy with your movements. Try to balance on your feet more as you execute hits, it'll look nicer, and will improve your replays. Often, staying on your feet lets you get nice dms as well. I think you could have got more damage with your first hit. Nice amount of damage throughout the replay, but it was really spread apart. I suggest working more on multi-dm hits (boomhits). Nice skeet at the end.

Tried editing. 1-frame per space? That's dedication!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
You're a little too flimsy with your movements. Try to balance on your feet more as you execute hits, it'll look nicer, and will improve your replays. Often, staying on your feet lets you get nice dms as well. I think you could have got more damage with your first hit. Nice amount of damage throughout the replay, but it was really spread apart. I suggest working more on multi-dm hits (boomhits). Nice skeet at the end.

Tried editing. 1-frame per space? That's dedication!

i will , i haved time without replay making cause i was doing focus on Boxshu , Wushu , rk-mma and lenshu mods

And thanks for CnC , Added to the cool people post count list (: