Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]<Strongbadia>
Naphtali- Strongbadia Clan
I guess I should do this since our leader hasn't done this yet.We are a dedicated, not yet official clan, that helps beginners and others reach higher levels. We don't judge people by belt, just skill. During clan battles or other team related stuff, we choose the best of the best, and the belt requirement(if they have a requirement).

If we reach over 100 members we will send an email to Strongbad and hopefully he will answer it.

50% of clan battle money earned will be put into our account to buy a room and make us official. All donated proceeds go towards the fund too.I haven't counted our money yet so :P

To join this clan fill out this form:
Ingame Name:
Belt:
Your Rating of yourself:
Tutor Lessons(Y/N):

Members so far
*leader-email:[email protected]
1. Naphtali(co-leader, if leader doesn't email me or whatever, I'm leader.)
2. Spike6599(Soon to be Elite)
3. Thoraxepi
4. ChopChop(Soon to be Elite)
5. Klyke
6.dants
7.Pivotgod
8.jonathan
9.SteveO8
10.jack0(though he forgot his password)
11.BrainDmg
12.Hitman064

*Friends*
[inq]razorwire(my balance mentor)
[pringles]drummer(awesome friend)
wartrog(has a famous signature move)
*lolholic(told me how to post this thread right, tnx!)

Alliances(Pringles)

Visit our website at www.freewebs.com/tbstrongbadia(currently under construction)

P.S We want a clan battle from clan Souless. I think it will benefit both clans so we can get experience. Let's wager 1000 tc.

P.S.S If your in our clan but not on the list , post ur name here.
Last edited by naphtali; May 11, 2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: We got new members!
"Cause it's us against them/We're here to represent/The spit in the face of the establishment."-Sum 41-"Underclass Hero"

Strongbadia Clan
People have asked what is the support and foundation of Strongbadia Clan. To avoid this question, I will show the Strongbadia itself.

Go to this link to find out.
"Cause it's us against them/We're here to represent/The spit in the face of the establishment."-Sum 41-"Underclass Hero"

Strongbadia Clan
ign: FryedFrice
Belt: White, i was brown but i cant log into my other account /cry
rating of myself: 1 quadrillion xD id give myself a 8 or 9 out of ten i think
Tutor Lessons(Y/N): don't really know what to put here, tutor on what?

P.S. i heard you were looking for a banner and im really good on photo shop so...
Last edited by FryedFrice; May 26, 2008 at 04:09 AM.
sweet thanks, welcome to the team.

Strongbadia Clan