Ranking
Original Post
[DSC]Bloody Nightmare[clan]

story
The wind whistled through the half closed windows, rustling the curtains as a particularly strong breeze rushed along outside. Outside the w den porch creaked ominously, bearing the weight of long dead and dreadful evil. The d r banged shut. The wind. Surely the wind. Then. Creeping up my spine a chill shiver of dread. As the hall then the stairs in turn creaked in what, to my ears was little less than a shriek. I sat bolt upright eyes feverishly glancing around the r m. As the dread aura approached the shadows, they began to move, I could see g but black. Swirling deeper and deeper into terror I collapsed. A blurry window frame met my bleary eyes as I aw e to daylight. Horrified that I could do nought but shy from the golden rays I felt my neck most sensitively. Stopping to rub it my fingers met upon 2 slits of red encrusted wound.

Member list

Leaders
1st Leader J4ck Black belt
2nd Leader Shockwave Brown belt
Co leader Randosidy Brown belt

Supreme Members
Mryumyumz Blue belt
jcgray2 green belt
ccam brown belt
mingoman brown belt
dwcn57 Blue belt

Normal Members
CrimeR Blue Belt
Kado5150 orange belt
Nightflame yellow belt
Randosidy green belt
xxXGODXxx Blue Belt
acidrop61yellow belt

Clan aim
To make a good clan for kind members of toribash and to become offical

bank balance- 7422tc
Last edited by j4ck; May 19, 2008 at 04:40 PM.
Glad to be back.
can people leave me alone im trying to start a clan and all iv got is bull the second i type a word
Glad to be back.
To me, its not that its really "fail" but its more or less the fact that you are in Predator already.
Proof:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=31254
In the member list under the baby predators section.
Evil, personified in a chocolate bar.
i quit from predator they havnt taken me off the list yet
Glad to be back.