Toribash
@discorobot:

Nm..if sentinelz sez ur alright then ur in!
Ill add u at clan rooster now...

Plz add our clan tag to your name..
Its gotte be like this [M.o.D.]

@Wii:
Of course were not a joust only clan!
I got members in all primary mods actually..im planning to sort mods by days of the week..like : monday-jousting...thuesday-sambo...etc..hope u get the idea behind it....but i need to figure that out first..ittl be primary like at school...8.00 to 9.00 jousting..9.00 to 10.00 wushu..n stuff..ideas wanted!!!!

@ All:
Just thought bout an idea that had when i realised the different timezones we are in..
ill split coleadership to diffrent chosen members diffrent timezones soon..
If any of u are interested in a high ranking position and feel up to the task just let me know...and plz post ur country with it so i can figure out a plan so we will have online members 24/7 on server!

Cudos

Mr"i love it when a plan comes together"Sanderz
Last edited by MrSanderz; May 29, 2008 at 10:02 PM.
-the merchant of death...
Whats up Sanderz hey we need to keep our clan in like Joust or twinswords area so we can keep in touch
recruiting
to dark hazzard

just come online and ill add u...i always will give anyone a chance to join
the money thing...
to all:

i finally made a decision...to show u that im one of urs..an equal ill get rid of my flashy radioactive set...its not the color or amount of tcs one spends in this game..its the skills..ill switch to cheap gladiator set on purpose...
i wud like the idea to make the gladiator set our kind of uniform..its affordable and so noone has to be jealous bout sumone who wears flashy sets of colors

u can choose wotecer color u want but ill never again donn another suit than the gladiator to show u thats indeed the skill that matters
Hey CycloneZ here, Im just saying to inform you that i am SentinelZ and can you replace me with my old character.

Thanks Sanderz
hey sanderz i finnally got radioactive force relax , primary, secondary gradients . But i really need a head texture so can u send me 20k? then i can work my ways with the pro's hey i met desertpunk hes pretty cool ... i can send u my radioactive all i want is a head texture.... so thats it