Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] OLDA: The new clan for those over 21.
Go here. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...031#post444031

Well folks, It is with a slight saddness that I tap these keys tonight. After mutch consideration I have decided to hearby collapse (not sure if the word usage is correct) The clan OLDA. My reasons for doing this are that I feel an organisation is far better suited the original purpose and intentions of OLDA, to be a gathering place for the older players of ToriBash, a place to meet and discuss whatever it is us old bastards feel like talking about. Also every time I look at the Official Clans page I already see so many established groups that adding yet another to the list just seems...I dont know, I hate to say "disrespectfull" or "trite" even "silly" when it comes to video games, but what can I say? thats how it feels. Finding this game has brought hours of joy to my life and I hate to do anything that may muff it up even a bit. Add to those things the wait on hearing back from ManBreakfast (no offense ManBreakfast, I just didnt consider that when I set this in motion) and the looming fact that most likely, all of the work Blotto and I put in this will probably reap very slim results in terms of actually attracting people to join.

So, without further rambeling, The Clan OLDA is no more.

Blotto, my Italian friend who's tails of debauched English teachers has actually spurred me closer to my dreams, dont worry, I have sent you your 10k T.C. and I hope that you will be just as big a part of OLDA's new life as you have been in this one...

Witch brings me to teh next part of the OLDA story.

OLDA is now an organisation! Well, not now, this second, but as of my posting of this I am going to go and create it

I want to take a second to thank all the experianced toribashers who not only encouraged OLDA Clan, but helpfully pointed me in the direction of an org. You guys have been awsome to me and I hope that all of you (regardless of age...Il get into that on the org page) will come and at least check out OLDA's new home.

If by chance there are any people out there who (for whatever reason) were planning on joining OLDA clan, Im sorry, and I encourage you to go and join one of the Official Clans that has been around awhile and is already established...then come join OLDA org, cause we still want you!!!

Thanks everyone.
Deady.

P.S. A note to Morph. Sorry homie. You were OLDA's only other member aside from Blotto, my self, and the one green belt guy who sent me a P.M. once and then dissapeard. Hopefully you will find another clan and come and join OLDA org.

O.K., as of right now its 12:41 A.M. and I worked 12 hours today. So OLDA org will actually begin tommorrow. Thanks

here is the organization
Last edited by deady; May 30, 2008 at 04:15 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
>.> Nicely spoken but... Don't forget to put [DSC] In front of your topic. Good luck with your clan, it should work out well with no kids and all :3
Thanks. How do I edit my title?
Last edited by deady; May 19, 2008 at 06:03 AM.
Know what, this would make a great organization.

Y'now, us guys talking about stuff not appropriate for young'ns. Drinking beer, talking about death and taxes (not the clan though)

I'm in a clan btw, but it's a good idea.
Thanks. Thats the idea behind it. If you ever feel like switching clans let us know.
nice work homie

i think we need to add [DSC] to the title... but i dunno how. lol

or copy/paste to another thread and close this one.
Last edited by blotto; May 19, 2008 at 06:35 AM.

[OLDA]
Co-Founder
Nice, there's usually eventually one in every community. :o
Just don't become elitist! Good luck!
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Make this into an organisation and you win! Good luck.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over