Toribash
Bate is a good man, we used to be in the same clan and still talk in skype sometimes. Congratulations mate, I hope that multi-level marketing won't eat all your money and your mind. Once again, thanks to hampa and sir for such a great event!
S | B | F
Where was streamed all matches? What channel?

Originally Posted by snake View Post
something with new point system should go.

wushu_esport will be too hard for most people so stabjutsu_esport will work way better for most of players. or rk-mma / lenshu3ng version with points

wushu_esport sux.
If there is another one there will more than definitely be loads more players, Cause of course it will be a while 'till another one.
So I recommend using a short mod, like erthtkV2.tbm
*Hint hint*
If it will be aikidobigdojo.tbm, i would prefer to play it without dms. Thats the only bad thing in ABD, the dms are very random and sometimes just not fair.
make vote with such options:
lenshu3ng, aikidobigdojo, wushu, boxshu, judofrac, rk-mma, ninjutsu
I vote for boxshu, it's very beautiull and interesting mod)
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
If it will be aikidobigdojo.tbm, i would prefer to play it without dms. Thats the only bad thing in ABD, the dms are very random and sometimes just not fair.

Shows how much you know about aikidobd
The dms are never random, experienced duelists for example know where to hit and know how to perform dms. I think abd is a good mod
That guy really is badass. He kept pushing me to the limits every turn and our last match was super intense. I would have loved to have a tiebreak match with him in the end but well, good job. You totally deserved it. Definately the best person I played against in the tournament.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube