Toribash
I've spent my days passing the time by envisioning the woman whom I tripped into love with, every time I blink, her physique takes shape in the form of sunspots while I'm staring at the back of my ever-so-slowly drooping eyelids. I drool every time I think about Selena, my mind draws a blank with every single glimpse and encounter in the school's hallways. Orko, I told you not to.
Last edited by Hypez; Jun 3, 2016 at 03:59 AM. Reason: I forgot about that phat, busty, milky, Latino girl with the beautiful grin.
Originally Posted by Hypez View Post
I've spent my days passing the time by envisioning the woman whom I tripped into love with, every time I blink, her physique takes shape in the form of sunspots while I'm staring at the back of my ever-so-slowly drooping eyelids. I drool every time I think about Hoshi, my mind draws a blank with every single glimpse and encounter in the school's hallways. Orko, I told you not to.

I very much enjoyed this "slam-poerty" if you will.

Thank you!!
Last edited by skunk; Jun 3, 2016 at 03:59 AM. Reason: run up on ma homie with the woop wap.
Suppy NOOB
Originally Posted by OmegaALT View Post
Can you guys reinvite me to the discord
lol

For you, being the first, we have devised a commemoration,
a shrine,
a memorial,
and finally, a tombstone.

(Our facial expressions when he attempted to bite our style.)
Here lies OmegaALT.

Attempted to bite the Divine Terrorists' flow.

6/2/2016 - 6/2/2016

Washed upon shore on a Thursday.

May he forever explore the cosmos through the eyes of a third dimensional, transcended, and blessed being.

Adios amigo.
Last edited by Hypez; Jun 3, 2016 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Backstory that lead to the epilogue.
Trigger happy goons scattered and lurking around the parking lot equipped with water balloons. We've had you in our sights since the jump.
Edited the clan page and added goals, thanks for the heads up Orko.

Let's chill out with the size 7 text, use like 4 or 5 just so it doesn't look so cluttered.

We also have a discord group if anyone wants to join, it's open to allies and clan members, you can also ask to be an ally through discord:
https://discord.gg/0138WTxfJk2H52RHE
Last edited by royal; Jun 3, 2016 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Licking those fingers
Quality shitposts
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays