Toribash
I do not have low activity, i'm just not on the forum that often. I startet toribash in juny, and i've allready played this much!
You know why no ?
GET FRAKN BALLZ if you are app to clan that is actaully better then all clans
for hoppers don't even try to joke her show us activty show us your gaynes
show us your cat AND LOOK AT GOOD POSTS THAT get accepted
it will help me and it will rise your fckn chances good fckn night
now don't post here thanks bye
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
You know why no ?
GET FRAKN BALLZ if you are app to clan that is actaully better then all clans
for hoppers don't even try to joke her show us activty show us your gaynes
show us your cat AND LOOK AT GOOD POSTS THAT get accepted
it will help me and it will rise your fckn chances good fckn night
now don't post here thanks bye

Hm, somehow this guy have right.
Sure, you can vote as clan ally, but sorry, wont change mind until ill see posts.
Originally Posted by kenis44 View Post
Name/nick:Kenis44*
Belt:green, but people say I fight good enough to be a black belt
Your favourite mods:all aikido varients, taekkyon
Activity, forum and ingame:ingame not so much, forum a few hours a day
Why you want to be part of VoC:I've been thinking about a clan for a while now. I have seen yall ingame and yall seem like a good clan that's fun to be around
Say something about yourself, hobby etc: I like to play football, basketball, baseball, etc. Anything sports. When I'm not playing spoets I'm playing toribash.

I hope yall accept me so I can grow as a toribashian

Sorry mate but you don't have a lot of forum posts, if you can get up a bit higher and post an app again I might give you a yes.
R
Last edited by diegod8787; Aug 19, 2014 at 06:48 AM.
Ah Shit.
So guys this is my application for (Vocation)- hello my name is Luis Syme in game I am know as chisabin2. =.I am Australian GMT +8 I am an ABD player but also enjoy any aikidio based mods like greykido. My skype is thebomb125 and I was recently in Vibe but I felt left out and the clan was UN-active on forums and in-game. I have been playing for 2 years only because for reasons of I had acouble of long breaks.

I was born and raised in Perth I like to do karate and basketball in real life. I live in a family of 4 I have a annoying irritating stupid brother named Max. I am usually active and always online skype forum and in-game I don't like to brag (only if it is for a joke) and I have a good scene of humor. I like to be funny and make people laugh, I am 11 and in year 6. I feel like this clan has a lot of nice and talented people and seems very nice. I have been thinking of doing this application for a while.

I am not the best replay maker but I still try my best. I did my 5 best replays what are quite good nothing amazing. Catching the burning flame took 1 hour to make but I think it if my best one. I am quite lazy and talks a lot and talks very fast same with typing. I have no alts and my past clans are in order (Shield), (Prime),(Virus Co-leader), (Furious Vipers), (Lux), (Xaenon), (Vibe). I also don't really know anyone in this clan so I will probably make some new freinds. I hope I get accepted and cya.
Last edited by chrisabin2; Aug 20, 2014 at 03:18 AM.
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
gravity and distance you do this wrong maan xD
and for me edit replays change frames like do 1 frame use more flow don't
panic and donn'ty be robocop shit anyway
for me yes it's nice free form app and you seem active i hope for a good
new member like fresh mid or junior member C: For me accepted