Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Afk penalty?
I was in a betting server with over 15+ people playing, people kept nudging and fuking and i didn't get to play. So as matter a fact i went to have a snack. When i came back i got a 5k afk penalty? They set it up while i was gone, does it even count?
-----
Edit: I didn't know i lost 5k until i checked my transaction history.
Last edited by Seihareach; May 23, 2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bringer of Hell
Yeah, that should totally get removed from commands list.
What if u set it 100k? Just for lol's?
Is that even legal and ok to do?
And tc can't even be refunded because it sinks...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Yeah... It's a betting server with tons of people. Am i supposed to sit there watch them play for 3 hours waiting for my turn? I gotta go do sth else to pass the time, and sometimes i might be afk.
-----
I earned roughly 10k today, and lost half of it without knowing. Like what is this command even for? Trolling?
Last edited by Seihareach; May 23, 2015 at 09:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bringer of Hell
It's to stop people from going afk, if you are going to do something spec or something.

Regardless of if you like it or not, it's part of the game and not against the rules. (TMK)
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
It's to stop people from going afk, if you are going to do something spec or something.

Regardless of if you like it or not, it's part of the game and not against the rules. (TMK)

pretty dumb and useless
it should just spec you
why would you want to punish someone for being afk?

people can still force enter you that was done to me and I lost 5k 3 times cause he kept entering me.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
pretty dumb and useless
it should just spec you
why would you want to punish someone for being afk?

Cause it's annoying don't enter if you are not going to be around to play.

Though the being able to force enter people is really bad if this command is around.

Cold you are lucky he didnt take more from you.
Just remove this afk penalty, i colided with this sht at some point and it was very unpleasent
Imagine if u are a poor guy that just made it to 5k and u hit that. Would u play this game again?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Na don't remove it, hardly anyone uses it anyway.

It's for when the shit gets too annoying like one afk after another.
Na don't remove it, hardly anyone uses it anyway.

It's for when the shit gets too annoying like one afk after another.

How on earth does having a penalty help this? What is your reasoning here?

It should absolutely be removed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu