ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[S] Stupinator's Head Flame, redandshakey

HAND FLAMES SOLD, ONLY SELLING THE TWO HEAD FLAMES NOW

ingame pic, if you don't want to see them in the vid

no longer selling

Accepting TC only.
Don't be too silly with the offers. Kthx

I will sell the head flame separately from the hand flames but I won't sell the hand flames separately.
Also feel free to dl/lp DruggedPanda or use the flame browser and their IDs to see them for yourself, and mess around in-game with them.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 20, 2016 at 01:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by tunadao View Post
15K head

Way too low bud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by BennyKimanoto View Post

Looking for more, the head flame is an old flame made by stupinator (one of the current item forgers).
It's worth more than that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
30k head

also can i see an in game pic of the head flame ONLY THE EHAD FLAME kthnxbai

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
30k head

also can i see an in game pic of the head flame ONLY THE EHAD FLAME kthnxbai

Still looking for a bit more, the head flame is the one that is exploding around the tori in the video if you didn't know that.

Feel free to use the flame browser in-game to view the head flame alone if you'd like. All you have to do is press cntrl+j, enter in the flames ID. Or you can dl/lp me to see all the flames and just look at the head flame.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
i know its the exploding thinggy can u just post pics pls? my comp is rpetty dang laggy :/

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I'm looking for something around 45k for the head flame.
Also sunther, I already have a picture of the flame up, etc. There is no reason for me to take a picture of just the head flame by itself as it is clearly visable in both the video and the picture.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]