Ranking
Original Post
[VID] digits
ohman ohboy ohyeah
new video!

ending was pretty rushed since i've been stuck on this for a 2-3 days and it was frustratingg.
I was testing out different effects and stuff and I think they turned out pretty gooood considering i never used sapphire plugins

programs
Sony vegas
Fraps
tb

replay by
Nulu & Greed
Dobby
Sonapy & samyhalo3
Omega90 & Gentleman
Raywill135

song: young thug - digits

fuck me up
Last edited by nihuon; Aug 3, 2016 at 12:27 AM.
Originally Posted by Krazeasty View Post
The sync its good , effect good but go add shader ; )

glimpsed and cats said the shader was pretty boring too but i always thought it fits with the song and the colors. But thankes
i'm sorry, i'm trying
Uhhh don't you feel like the entire video was just jumping around. kinda gave me a head ache. Sure the sync was good but you sabotaged the whole video by making it speed up every 2 seconds to fit the song. Prob pick better replays that sync better/!?!?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I thought this was confusing (Hard to see)
- CC Was great but since its a chilly rap. It could have a cool little shader.
- I'm with Dropkick It gave me a headache watching this since it jumps around so quick (Like really slow down with em')
- Could use better replays
- Everything was ok.

video wasn't hard to follow. it's either i have super good eyes to let me follow this video or you guys are WEAK/lazy

i think it's the latter

there's a bit of lag in the first bit
and the kick in 0:07 is not visible

that's the only things. to be honest it's just cleaning up in general. stellar work as always
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this