Ranking
Well its obviously something to do with a trenchcoat, otherwise you woldn't have mentioned it.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
The young man was Bruce Lee, And the old man was the infamous murderer.

They were obviously on set.

And the old man thought he fired a blank, But it was a real bullet.

Oshit.

Am I close?

What? You're so wrong in everything that I'll just let you go to wikipedia.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
The old man was a contact.

I think someone needs to read the fucking story...

--..--
hey so I went to bed and then fucking my internet died so i couldn't do this, anyways Ask yes or no questions, you literally can not guess this just from the details in the story, there's no trickery. Everything I said in the story was true young man is really dead, this really happened it's not some weird oh they were in the twilight zone on a movie set bullcrap. P.s none of you were right at all and I hate you.
Last edited by srrwb; Aug 18, 2009 at 08:08 AM.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Probably when the old man ordered "seagull", the waiter brought the old man something. Drugs, money, a gun to shoot the young man with?

Restaurants don't normally serve seagull, because they aren't very tasty.

He probably shot the young man because he wanted the whatever seagull is all to himself.
Fonzie be with you.
Obviously not, because they had a friendly conversation.

Was the Old Man smuggling anything?
Fonzie be with you.
1. Does the answer actually make sense?
2. Is it actually the only viable answer? (as opposed to "yah, that meets the conditions but not it's this retarded more convoluted answer instead")
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Ohk, so there is only one correct answer. Everything in the story is as it seems, yes what was delivered is seagull, the reason can be uncovered by asking the kind of questions a detective would ask rather than trying to solve a riddle. You want a motive. Also yeah the answer makes sense when you find it. Also no they are not criminals of any sort.
Last edited by srrwb; Aug 18, 2009 at 04:50 PM.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
how was the seagull brought over?
who brought it over?
how did he know it was on the menu, if he was blind?
how was the seagull cooked?

just a few questions to start on