Toribash
Original Post
Help with internet
Ok i have a big problem on my internet. I am trying to buy a book called maximum security. when i go to a site to buy it it closes of. all other books work except this book and another cherub books. they arent bad books they are for teenagers. when i go to the site and i click the book the internet window just closes. nothing pops up it just closes. i will really appreicate if someone can tell me what is wrong and how to fix it
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
I have tried like 3 sites.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
I honestly don't know much about computers, my only suggestion is find a library and rent it, or luck out at a bookstore... sorry I couldn't help more.
Give us the link to the first site.

Also, it could be your firewall blocking that site, or that link.
the websites i tried were.
Amazon
play.com
ebay

And raged demon my libary doesnt have the books, and the shops cost like 3 times more
I know some Spyware/Malware programs can make certain websites close down. Last week my mate had some spyware which would disable access to his anti-virus, and any websites related to viruses/spyware.

Perhaps try using an internet cafe or a friends computer to buy the book?
Make Sense w/ eyes
Super Fantastic, [raku]