ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
This place has changed since 2008..
I think Toribash got a lot better. Hampa remembers me as a meme last time I was here. I'm not quite sure if anyone remembers that huge "hacker" thing that happened way back when.

Point of post: I'm back.

hai.
Attached Files
First replay in forever..rpl (69.3 KB, 6 views)
Arisen from the dead.
Originally Posted by SatinFabrishe View Post
No, toribash did not get better at all. It got much worse. (Well, at least the forum did)

Oh come now. At least some things got cooler since I discovered that CSS attribute.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Oh come now. At least some things got cooler since I discovered that CSS attribute.

I remember you! I always had a hard time saying your name.

The forum does look a lot spiffier. I'm diggin' it!

I FOUND MY MEME. :hurricane:

Not fat anymore, though.
Arisen from the dead.

Okay okay, but how about this:

Read every thread in off-topic made after July 2012, and give me at least one sentence that isn't retarded.

I r jelly.

On the good side, we have minibash, new staff members, a lot of talented people and different faces(figuratively).

In the other hand, the number of trolls and idiots increased a lot. Most of my friends are now completely inactive.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by xHurricanex View Post
I remember you! I always had a hard time saying your name.

The forum does look a lot spiffier. I'm diggin' it!

I FOUND MY MEME. :hurricane:

Not fat anymore, though.

I remember that meme. I am upset that I can't make fun of your weight anymore. That plant in the corner sucks tho.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
I remember that meme. I am upset that I can't make fun of your weight anymore. That plant in the corner sucks tho.

You're a plant. You DQ'd me from a tournament when I fell off the earth.

With less than a week untill the deadline to finish your games for the tourney:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=44491
you should really get stepping on your games, and finish them soon, I am a furryure to do so in the deadline will result in a Dq from the tourney.

Hai culapou.
Arisen from the dead.