Ranking
Original Post
The Big Red Button
This is both a question and a complaint. I carelessly tapped on the "big red button" without reading any warnings, and lost 30k tc. One of the moderators said it was the users fault for not seeing this warning. However, how do you expect everybody out there to magically see this warning that looks just like your typical notice you see displayed throughout toribash. This was the first time anything unique like this has happened to me, I wasn't expecting that. This was quite a sly move by the staff to add a warning note that looks just like every other note on the website. Why can't you just add a "Are you sure?" thing that pops up when you click the big red button. Why can't you just make that message also explain the game? There are many other instances of people complaining of losing TC they didn't mean to lose, and I'm a victim of 30k for a loss. Within a split second I lost all of my TC because of the staff's failure to create a safer mechanism to help ensure that glitches/unfortunate TC losses are minimized. Do you realize how easy it is to double click the big red button on accident? Is there a warning note to stop you from double clicking? NOPE.

So back to my question, why has none of this been implemented? Am I really the one at fault here for clearly and accidentally clicking on the big red button faster than the supposed "warning note" could load?

Now, I'm not here to blame anybody or point fingers, but hopefully there are people out there who can sympathize and understand how chaotic this is, and how frustrated I currently am.

I apologize if this is in the wrong place but I've tried to figure out where this belongs and there is no "complaints" thread section for whatever reason. Have a nice day.

-0Bomb0
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
April fools

Yeah well I certainly got fooled lmfao. Except usually these kinds of jokes shouldn't be made to siphon people's TC
Originally Posted by 0Bomb0 View Post
Yeah well I certainly got fooled lmfao. Except usually these kinds of jokes shouldn't be made to siphon people's TC

the staff like to sink tc, go get more tc
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
the staff like to sink tc, go get more tc

as much as i'd love to pay for TC idk if i really want to lol
I am pretty sure this is how gambling works, an unnoticeable fine print of what it actually happened and how does it work in and nothing else. If you don't want to lose it, there is a thread about it then you can choose not to press it i guess.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
bitch it explains it in the damn page. It's a game where you either double your tc or lose it. However, there should be an are you sure warning.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
I am pretty sure this is how gambling works, an unnoticeable fine print of what it actually happened and how does it work in and nothing else. If you don't want to lose it, there is a thread about it then you can choose not to press it i guess.

The point here is there should be a much better system to ensure a safer gambling game. Ya know?
-----
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
bitch it explains it in the damn page. It's a game where you either double your tc or lose it. However, there should be an are you sure warning.

alright chill lol, yeah I know it explains it. And I explained why I didn’t notice it. I’m not the only one either. There definitely should be an “are you sure” thing, I agree
Last edited by Aikido; Apr 2, 2018 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 0Bomb0 View Post
The point here is there should be a much better system to ensure a safer gambling game. Ya know?
-----
alright chill lol, yeah I know it explains it. And I explained why I didn’t notice it. I’m not the only one either. There definitely should be an “are you sure” thing, I agree

it's not really gambling, it's sinking tc -_
i read the warning, i clicked it

sure, i'm upset that i got bamboozled (and i fucking HATE getting bamboozled) but it is what it is. just the staff doing what the staff does.
beware
the goblin