Toribash
I'll probably join this or something, once I actually get the new version xD
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
grumpyman: So, are you going to buy?

Also, as of now, applications for new employes are closed.
- its been a while
Any offers?

there are plenty of flames to choose from in these last 100 posts.
- its been a while
kk,here are the images,you said that I must post them all in a reply so here we go ;)

hand blade

neon ray

bursting aura: particles that rise up to the sky like an aura charging

for now I post only these,becuase I'm reserving the best ones for another thing.
I'll post new soon
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Okey, so i have a deal with grumpyman for a pair of pure/void banlazor for 350k. Anybody else?
- its been a while
i want buy flames for both feets looks like demon hand flames but on feets ;p how much it will cost? ;)
are you saying like the hand blade I've done or were you talking to blkk?because I can do one like hand blade but for feet
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Something like that?:

Tell me if u want it bigger,smaller etc.

btw as u see it isn't void, it's demon
Ryuu was there :o