Toribash
I don't agree with the purpose or contents of this thread, but that's okay because everyone is allowed to have an opinion!
Last edited by Shmevin; Jan 23, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
I don't agree with the purpose or contents of this thread, but that's okay because everyone is allowed to have an opinion!

dude hows ghana
sleepy
Originally Posted by mused View Post
dude hows ghana

come home, ur father and i are worried sick!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by mused View Post
dude hows ghana

Almost as good as Uganda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter

it could do with some cleaning and better governance, but it is positively swell!

i also have a new girlfriend
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter

That's pretty -snip-, elvis

Please refrain from using slurs that undermine or normalize homophobia. ~Shmevin
Last edited by Shmevin; Mar 12, 2019 at 09:04 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
oh no there is no rule preventing u frim saying that kind of mean thing here :<

all in favor of putting an end 2 erths homophobic oppression by having the rules of the thread amended to be more inclusive of the oppressed individuals whom are currently being targeted, please say so
Oh no, friends! I apologize for any sort of discomfort that post might have caused. We do not condone or tolerate speech that makes any group of people feel unwelcome or excluded. Although there was no rule explicitly stating such a phrase was prohibited, the OP was outdated we can change it to represent our current values. Don't worry we will all continue to grow together and become better people in the process!

Have a swell day!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]