ES Recruitment Drive
Been playing WD as I always do and I feel that they're okay this season. Obviously not going to be the best, but I'm okay with that. Faint and I have been power farming G80s like nothing. And we're pretty much on all leaderboards except for 4-mans.

Tried out everything from jade, to fireats, to pets. Jade falls off in damage as it usually did before, but it's most fun to play. Firebats is great damage, but I died with it a lot. Pets are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but ok.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Been playing WD as I always do and I feel that they're okay this season. Obviously not going to be the best, but I'm okay with that. Faint and I have been power farming G80s like nothing. And we're pretty much on all leaderboards except for 4-mans.

Tried out everything from jade, to fireats, to pets. Jade falls off in damage as it usually did before, but it's most fun to play. Firebats is great damage, but I died with it a lot. Pets are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but ok.

That's super cool. What do you guys run together? I'm still super new to this game, but it's been pretty fun. Actually solo'd my first GR70 in 6m46s today. Trying to figure out how best to roll for the better stats I need on this quake barb.

Big thing I'm running into right now is my CDR is awful, so there's like 3 seconds where I can't leap... and obviously that's where I take on a bunch of unnecessary damage.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I always play Witch Doctor but he's switching on and off a few things. zDPS barb, pet necro, and now a wizard.

2 man will be WD and HoTA barb.
3s can literally be whatever WD another DPS and support monk
4s fall in that too. We're not meta gaming hard or anything to get leaderboards, just fucking around. But we have WD, support monk, nerco, and zdps barb.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

hey dont talk so bad about the WD!

he can be quite a substitute for wizard in higher grift runs with the firebat build

the exploding chiken thing is amazing for speed farming (i wish i had one on season)

i managed to stay top 300 ish on the solo leaderboards as wizard this season.
last i've done was a 95 in 14:30~ more is doable but i lack some dmg.

edit: nvm, i just solo'd 97 to get back into top 300.
Last edited by Unicorn; Mar 1, 2018 at 12:12 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
hey dont talk so bad about the WD!

he can be quite a substitute for wizard in higher grift runs with the firebat build

the exploding chiken thing is amazing for speed farming (i wish i had one on season)

i managed to stay top 300 ish on the solo leaderboards as wizard this season.
last i've done was a 95 in 14:30~ more is doable but i lack some dmg.

edit: nvm, i just solo'd 97 to get back into top 300.

Dang that's cool. I finished today with a highest of 80 at 8m46s. Actually, sort of embarrassing, I didn't know that I had more paragon points to spend other than the first tab until after I beat GR 70. My Focus/Restraint rings both suck, not enough CDR/Crit/Crit damage on my build at all, no ancients, and a low rolled weapon. Also none of that item allows you to add a socket. I keep trying to reforge the rings, also using my blood shards on them, also reroll the set items for better shoulders.

Spending my days doing T13 rifts, breaking up to do T13 bounties, and push the highest GR I can which may or may not be smart but idk what else to prioritize.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 1, 2018 at 04:48 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
It's not that I think that WDs are bad, just some things are better. Pushed a 87 solo with WD yesterday and I know for a fact I can do probably 90. Top 300 at that point when I got it, so probably like 500 by now.

But WD is the most fun to play by far.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
DI keep trying to reforge the rings, also using my blood shards on them, also reroll the set items for better shoulders.

dont ever spend bloodshards on rings/weapons.
they're too expensive and the pool is too big.

Spending my days doing T13 rifts, breaking up to do T13 bounties, and push the highest GR I can which may or may not be smart but idk what else to prioritize.

overall, it depends.
usually you want to mainly do greater rifts, in a group (bonus on xp and magic find) and ideally you want to do them on a level which you can finish in 3-4 minutes.
bounties, well if you need the mats.
personally i dont think rerolling legendaires with the bounty mats is worth it compared to the time investment.
only for weapons tbh. as those give a huge powerspike.

i'd wish to help you, but i guess u play on NA...

It's not that I think that WDs are bad, just some things are better. Pushed a 87 solo with WD yesterday and I know for a fact I can do probably 90. Top 300 at that point when I got it, so probably like 500 by now.

sounds great! yea i can do higher with my wiz aswell but i challenged reta to finish a higher rift on a barb, so rolled one now and im gearing that one.

But WD is the most fun to play by far.

some builds are, i liked the exploding chicken one aswell the tripple gargantuan.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Ah that's a shame that's what I've been doing. I don't know how else to progress really. Especially since I play mostly solo. I'd like to do some cool stuff but I'd also like to make some nice gear upgrades.

Yes I'm NA
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
What Unicorn and I learned from this season:
If you 4 man you will be betrayed

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

yes that sums it up.

and nec is pay 2 win