Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Review ( Please, creators to read)
Minuses
1. Part of the tori is difficult to rotate (they should do rotating parts by the mouse as in animation programs like Maya 3d).
Rotating parts should work like in this video
https://youtu.be/XII9aKbVXrg
Will be easier for the beginners.
2. Limited time of the fight.
3. Too short turn time.
4. The players come out during the ranking matches when they lose (I know it's not the creators' fault, but developers should make something with that).
5. The limited ranges of rotating the body parts.

Pros
1. The possibility of creating mods.
2. A cool idea of ​​combining a strategy game with a fighting game.
3. Picking up belts.
4. Simple nice graphics.
5. Making scripts.
6.Toribash It's really fun game.
Last edited by Bowblend; Jan 1, 2018 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Just updated
And it is much more then that
Play it some more and you will find its easy
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Bowblend View Post
(Sorry for google play translator)
Minuses
1. Part of the tori is difficult to set up (they should do moving parts with the mouse as in animation programs).
2. Limited time of fight.
3. too low turn time.
4. The players come out during the ranking matches when they lose (I know it's not the creators' fault, but they should make a penalty).
5. The limited range of the parts of the body.

Pros
3. Picking up belts.
4. Simple nice graphics.

I dont get what you mean by the 1st Con(Minuses)
2nd and 3rd - You can press the esc key, click setup, click on gamerules. There you'll find this.

Gamerules

So, i'll point out everything.

Gamerules explained

Not really sure what you mean with the 4th and 5th. If its something to do with gamerules it's all explained above.
P.S. - PM me if you need something else to be explained and i'll try my best.
Last edited by Halu; Jan 1, 2018 at 09:01 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Toribash Review and opinion(Plese developers can you read this)
Minuses
1. Part of the tori is difficult to rotate (they should do rotating parts by the mouse as in animation programs like Maya 3d).
Rotating parts should work like in this video
https://youtu.be/XII9aKbVXrg
2. Limited time of the fight.
3. Too short turn time.
4. The players come out during the ranking matches when they lose (I know it's not the creators' fault, but developers should make something with that).
5. The limited ranges of rotating the body parts.

Pros
3. Picking up belts.
4. Simple nice graphics.
5. Making scripts.
6.Toribash It's really fun game.
My god, rotating joints like a 3d program will be more time wasting than anything, also, remember this is an online game with queues of 5+ people most the time, so, longer matches are pointless, you can create a server on your own and change the rules, and max the reaction time while you're at it.
I don't know what you mean by limited ranges of the bodyparts, could be that you're referring to its 1 axis limit per joint(?), but that's for the reason of making it simple, maybe in TB Next we can mod better the tori body, but with the current tb state, I doubt it'll be implemented.
And as Insanity said, the more you play, the easier it will become.
I just want to say that it would be better to control tori by pulling parts of the body during turns. Did you see the video? In my opinion, you will have more option to move parts of the body.
Last edited by Bowblend; Jan 2, 2018 at 04:04 AM.
you're literally an orange belt, why do you think you know better than anyone else about how the game should work?

and you dont need to make TWO threads to get your stupid point across
I agree with wounder. Yes I'm not an old player but old players will have to basically learn to move the joints all over again.
suck my dicknballs

Are you really don't agree? Toribash have same Tori control system for years. You really don't want to have more control on Tori. Write me why. The belt doesn't matter if you have some new idea. $Wounder you joined in the same year to toribash. So you are not better than me. If you don't agree, ok it's only my opinion. Read my another idea, what I want to change. I love toribash
Last edited by Bowblend; Jan 2, 2018 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Update