ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Old Model/Camera
I'd like to see the old camera make a comeback as well as the old tori/uke model (the lower poly ones) as an option or possible /opt command. Assuming the texture layout is the same with the old tori-model, I don't see it becoming a problem since it's client side. As for the old camera, the only problem I see is the newer options like free-cam. However, if you're enabling the old camera, you probably don't care about that option anyways.

Camera: Toribash 3.66 (the old camera)

I'd like to reiterate, this would be a client side option and the new model would be the default. An opt command or having an option for the old camera/model would be great for people who enjoyed the old look/style of toribash.
I'm not sure why would anyone willingly prefer lower quality tori, but if it's easy to implement then sure why not.

As for camera, not sure why would anyone want that. It's just an inferior option to a newer one no matter how you look at it.
i'd play with it again!
could be a "lower" setting below the current "low"

i'd agree with the camera part mentioned above, it's probably better the way it is now. if you can make freecam with lua, couldn't you make the old camera?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I would love to see the older models make a comeback as a lower graphics option. I'm sure the camera can be scripted in. It may look odd without the OG cell shading though. Would be pretty neat to have it as a thing you can buy in the shop that replaces the entire model and is compatible with obj models like the cell shaded tori. Especially for a nostalgic oldschooler like me

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it