Toribash
Re: 11D and DDI} Old School Images; Wave of the future
Nice Vox, but I think you missed something... the topic is "Wave of the future" and the picture is "Way of the future"... or I could just have bad eyesight...

Otherwise, I can hardly wait...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Re: 11D and DDI} Old School Images; Wave of the future
that's a pun from the Simpson's, i have an undesirable hold on puns and can't stop using them :/

in news> Shop now open, manga and sprites currently only available items, but more out soon, also all the legal rights are in that so i don't have to have an argument over a picture witch they clearly stole.

oh and changing title lol cus that is a rather bad pun.

EDIT> shop expanded.
Re: 11D and DDI} Old School Images; Way of the future
All my shop ismoving here, apparently. Mainly cus we wanna do a mix n match with our customers.
I was thinking maybe we could do a makeover: An avatar, Sig and Head all at the same time on one theme
Re: 11D and DDI} Old School Images> Way of the future
that option will be added soon... for now be content with it's current coolness
vox..i wanted a dog with red fur and fangs and mad eyes
Party please?
Do you think that anyone will ever buy a professional sprite when it can cost up to 25 k ? :/
Well, not really. But its better to have the option there then none at all.
I've sold 3 professional sprite sheets to date... all outside of toribash for real money.
Now Shade can you like pm me the link for my head because it has been a while since I have done this and I right click on the blue ragoo tga click copy short cut and then paste it on the head thing and it doesn't do anything?
This is my story..... and your not part of it