Ranking
Original Post
Er, options won't set?
kind-of dissapointed that my first thread had to be asking for help, but whatever. when i go to set my game options most of the time it will go back to what it was before.

i.e. i tried setting the engage distance higher but it just returned to default after i clicked "OK"
This happens to me a lot. As far as I know the only thing you can do is to set them again, normally after 2 tries it will set. It never seems to set if you change them midgame and then start a new game either.

If it just isn't changing at all I would suggest re-installing.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Koriah View Post
kind-of dissapointed that my first thread had to be asking for help, but whatever. when i go to set my game options most of the time it will go back to what it was before.

i.e. i tried setting the engage distance higher but it just returned to default after i clicked "OK"

I know how to solve this. Simply click free play, space once, then go to options and do everything you need.
Hoss.
Set it ingame: /set ed xxx

Then exit SP and enter again.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
After u change options and you are back to freeplay hit p to run through that turn, next turn the options you changed will come in to effect. If your changes are to high eg you want to increase your matchframes to 2000 you may have to go up in stages like from 500 to 800 to 1500 to 2000. Hope that helps. peace, Da frog.