Ranking
Tokyo ghoul's anime is not that thrilling.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
At least the manga was thrilling. It's been years since i don't read it, did they explain that ending? and how things turned out to be like tokyo ghoul re
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I got a little spoiler about the plotwist at the ending, and that's pretty much it.

I also dropped the manga somehow.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
I'm interested in that spoiler.

Go to weebs forum.
- made in Indonesia

Just watched Mary and the witche's broomstick. Was good
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
No, I'm not, yuki. I mean, I haven't really read the manga and I already forgotten those spoilers which is given to me by some friend so sadly being said, I can't really tell you about it.

But in anime/manga discussion forum.... you might find tons of quality spoilers.
- made in Indonesia

Manga TG was pretty good and TG:re started strong but right now it's a massive clusterfuck. Anime TG was meh, root A, which didn't follow the manga at all was a complete trash. re anime seems to adapt manga for now, although they are rushing it. I still read re, sort of, I just check it every few weeks to see what's going on but in general, after

spoilerz

, it takes a massive quality drop, Ishida should have kept

spoilerz

retired