ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
quick question?
is it "illegal" in toribash to quit before the championchip match during a tourney? cuz ppl do it alot and it pisses me off
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I believe the punishment depends on the frequency of it happening. Send a screenshot and contact a GM or SMod (Correct me if im wrong).
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
You have stated that they quit before the championship match, so here are illegal and legal things you should keep in mind :

- If he is not playing, but waiting to play in the final match, it's legal.
- If he is playing in the finals, quits, and if you can prove that he ragequit or just did it to mess with the tourney purposely, it's illegal.
- If he quit, but you cannot prove the previous statement, nothing can be done.
- If he quit for a certain real life or internet connection problem (as in a non purposeful action), that's legal.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

how can you take a screen shot of it? and i meant like they quit duing the championchip match so that the guy winning wont recieve the tc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
how can you take a screen shot of it? and i meant like they quit duing the championchip match so that the guy winning wont recieve the tc.

He just said that if they are quitting in the middle of the match then its not allowed. If you want to take a screenshot press Printscreen key and go open paint and hold control and press v to paste it.

Yeah, thats illegal and you should take screenshots of these when you can.
yea the things ejm mention is correct
cntrl alt +prntscrn between scroll lock and f12
Ummmmmmm Toribash has a screenshot function. Just press F8 or F7 or F6 or F5, they all work for me.
I R IRONMAN