ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Not having a facebook is a fucking joke.

no not having a facebook makes me better then the fags that live on that shit, all it does is fuck with peoples lives and will eventually crash and no one will use it cuz some shit like "amazingonlinesupercooltalktopeople.com" will come out and everyone will use that because its the "cool" thing to do online....

so i say fuck that shit......
OG of TB
A man of few words
Hurr, only having a facebook because it's a "trend?" The fuck? I, and most people, use facebook because it's much easier to contact and keep in touch with a number of people.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Hurr, only having a facebook because it's a "trend?" The fuck? I, and most people, use facebook because it's much easier to contact and keep in touch with a number of people.

This. Talking to people you see every day is stupid, but it helps you stay in touch with people far away.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Yes it is a trend megadommer, because im positive in a couple years something better WILL come out and facebook WILL just be another thing of the past... Think about it, you had myspace and it has more or less fallen off the face of the earth. Now no one uses it because "ooooh look facebook and twitter came out so i just HAVE to make one or else i wont be cool and more in touch with people." when in reality all you do is fucking make a god damn farm, post on peoples walls like they give a shit what you're doing every day of your life and waste time with that second life bullshit.

Even if people you knew lived half way across the earth how hard is it to pick up the damn phone and call them? otherwise you sit there and take a full day on facebook making one conversation, when you could have called and been done with it within 30 minutes.....
OG of TB
A man of few words
... I only spend an hour on facebook a day ...
Smokie, you mad bro? Anyway I would put my facebook on here. But my face would make all your penises explode.
I smell flowers.
lol, my face probably made your penis explode
Facebook have try everything to make they are the best social site and more safe.
I'm think will not add or friend request any stranger.
This user is Rated-R-Player
Originally Posted by Lambdarus View Post
Im using Messenger.Facebook is less "safe" in my opinion.

Wait, what? "safe?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES