Ranking
I was one kill away from my nuke and died. :/ Nah just kidding haha but when I was 3 I put my hand on a lawnmower muffler while it was on.

<<< Was the face I made.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I had a laxative eating competition with my friends and I wasn't allowed to crap myself.
Pm me for help or anything
[OLDA]
I was sliding around in a storm drain, then decided to try it on my feet. I fell face first and chipped a bit out of the middle of my two front teeth, it's barely noticeable but food gets stuck in it all the time >.>
Bad things happen to me frequently. Just this morning I half woke up. I had been lying on my arm and it had pins and needles. I somehow raised it up in the air while stretching and then instead of guiding it down to beside my hip the pins and needles stopped my muscle control and my arm fell straight down. As it happens, my fist fell square on my nose, fully awakening me in a thrash and yelling and much punching of thin air. I thought someone attacked in my sleep.

Anyway, worst situation was probably when I broke a kid's arm at school.
I guess its Toribash. It took over my life entirely.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I got into a fight. Broke his ribs. Felt good until that one incident happen. He's not holding a grudge or anything(as far as I know).
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Killed herself.

Seriously? I hate that you cant really express your feelings in posts..

Originally Posted by Rexoa View Post
My dad died and my life took a huge turn.

I'm so sorry for you
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
lol 1 guy i am going out with and by best friend is going out with his bro we had a sleep over, lol the guy im going out with fancies my best mate and his bro fancies me and me and my best friend dont like ether of them XD
jo_)jo_)asding+