Toribash
Hi PlayaJ,
just wanted to say that I'm back.
My shiny icon on the memberslist can added again
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Nag me then
Just send a PM with everything u need.
I'm f*****g busy these days. You know... you may not believe me but I have discovered something called a real life... I remember my grandpa telling me stories about "The Outside" but I was like "<rofl> <lmao> <wtf> there is no outside, don't make up stories grandpa, im too old for that".

I have the basis to think that real life really exists. I'll be updating you if I find out more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've heard about this outside, but I could never experience it because if I go outside my skin would dissolve.
Evil things iz out there! T.T,

Enjoy ^^
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I heard there are evil beasts out there that like to "be active", whatever that means
GIMP IS A PIMP!
It seems we're starting to be in-active again , I wonder what happend to evreyone.

Either way I think I will lay down for a bit , means I will be a bit in-active and so on .

I got another exam comming so ye.

Cya all soon enough , I hope evreyone get back to active when I get back .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Gonna be inactive until the wednesday after next. Apologies for the inactivenity since a couple of weeks ago.

I've been preparing for a state conference till just this weekend. Now I'm preparing for a nationals one. -_-'

EDIT: just realized my post count is the same when rotated 180 degrees. Ayo!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]