Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterT0r3 View Post
How much will it be if I only brought the head?

Ya, well. That's not going to happen.

Originally Posted by djtechno45 View Post
If you could make a set like that I would give you my set and 60k <3

Um, this is not a request thread. Sets aren't going to happen unless my imagination juice decides to flow like the Amazon River. Basically, I don't have the time to think a lot about stuff to draw, etc.

Originally Posted by Laek View Post
For the leg textures, 15,000tc.

:>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[2:40] Henry The Ginger: Let's hope we don't get fucks like them again
[2:40] aguyyoudontknow: Oh we will. Either that, or horrific feeders like our yasuo from the game before that. Or maybe an afk
[2:41] Henry The Ginger: Welp. That's league for you
Are you guys still offering for the set or the leg textures? I don't know whether to counter or not.
do you hate me, am i crazy?
'cause i do.
Okay sorry I stopped replying, I was in college.

Originally Posted by djtechno45 View Post
40k And iAwesome I was just implementing

Oh, okay, my bad. Go 45K and it's yours.

Originally Posted by Laek View Post
Are you guys still offering for the set or the leg textures? I don't know whether to counter or not.

They're offering on the set. You should probably still increase your offer if you really want the legs tho because I don't think 15K is going to cover it.
hi, your thread is missing some information from the market rules

I) All auction, buying, and sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are being accepted/offered, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

please update your post with the aforementioned information, thanks