Ranking
Originally Posted by ViOLeT69 View Post
whats this about a duel? You said you got donated the tc

The duel doesn't involve the tc "loan". It's something else. I have the 10k again.
Life.
He gave you 10k -> left -> you duelled it with some other guy, -> lost it all -> now you can't pay it back even if you did have to.
Is that the situation? Anyhow, you need not pay it back assuming no one has screenshots of the 'Deal'.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
If you never agreed for a loan then its not a loan.

But still paying him back is a nice thing to do but its up to you
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
He gave you 10k -> left -> you duelled it with some other guy, -> lost it all -> now you can't pay it back even if you did have to.
Is that the situation? Anyhow, you need not pay it back assuming no one has screenshots of the 'Deal'.

He gave me 10k, left, I dueled 5k, got it back and still have 10k, now I'm wondering if I have to send back or not. I need the 10k badly but i didn't want to get banned for a false loan :^(
Life.
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
He gave me 10k, left, I dueled 5k, got it back and still have 10k, now I'm wondering if I have to send back or not. I need the 10k badly but i didn't want to get banned for a false loan :^(

Since this isn't a legitimate scam, you should not be banned under any rule. He gave you the TC as a donation. Nor can anything be proven to support it being a false loan
Originally Posted by 0Bomb0 View Post
Since this isn't a legitimate scam, you should not be banned under any rule. He gave you the TC as a donation. Nor can anything be proven to support it being a false loan

Ight cool. Excatly what I wanted to know. Thanks ^^
Life.