Toribash
Original Post
organizations tag
in old tb versions they was beside the clan tag and now they got removed.
any reason ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
in old tb versions they was beside the clan tag and now they got removed.
any reason ?

They weren't ever beside the clan tag. You can hack replays and put them beside your name
oh nvm thx
Originally Posted by error View Post
They weren't ever beside the clan tag. You can hack replays and put them beside your name

They were a thing back in the day (before 2011). You could put something in front of your clan tag, and it would be there in game. It still works in single player, if you put your clan tag in front of your name, then put text in front of it. but not in multiplayer, probably because toriclans made a comeback, and if you're in a clan, the clan tag will automatically be next to your name, and you cannot modify it, therefore you cannot put org tags next to your name anymore.
Last edited by Rfifan; May 26, 2015 at 05:15 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
They were a thing back in the day (before 2011). You could put something in front of your clan tag, and it would be there in game. It still works in single player, if you put your clan tag in front of your name, then put text in front of it. but not in multiplayer, probably because toriclans made a comeback, and if you're in a clan, the clan tag will automatically be next to your name, and you cannot modify it, therefore you cannot put org tags next to your name anymore.

yea i know 90% of that things