Ranking
Got my first hackusations today. Bitches complaining about my Vasili headshots, saying it's not possible to get headshots only.

Newsflash, 10 years of fps gaming tends to train you to track the head. Unless you play too much cod, then it sucks to suck.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oracle, aren't you Global @ cs?

If so, no wonder you're a god with 2-3 shots sniper xD
Nah, I haven't played comp cs ever cause I don't want to learn the smokes that are needed to not get rekt on some maps.

That being said, I've played fps games competitively for 8-9 of the 10 years I've played fps games, most of them on arena shooters. So tracking a fast target's head is easy if they don't change elevation, tracking a fast target in general is really easy. And it's even easier if I'm using a weapon with no zoom.

I've found out that I hate the Nader class. Grenade launcher is already powerful, but a martrydom skill is just annoying as shit, cause you always want to finish off a downed target, and knifing the downed is the ammo efficient way, but Nader just makes you go fuck, time to waste bullets or try to bait out the skill and not get naded. Probably the most powerful class in the game tbh, if only because she's too versatile. Powerful on offense, powerful on defense, infinite ammo on grenade launcher gated by time (I think, haven't actually played her yet to confirm), powerful smg, decent health.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games