Ranking
guys is simple to hack a wii and all the wii ware and stuff , (my friend is amazing with stuff like that) so i have no idea what "thomas" is doing but i pressume its hacking :/
(im not a haxor)
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
i was discussing hacking wii geez bloob dont be so technical >.>
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
Lets not discuss hacking toribash.

Toribash Wii falls under toribash.

NO HACKING!
Originally Posted by MadTwist View Post
I decaped him plenty of times.Im the best of toribash wii.

did'nt i beat you once or did you quit?
-----
and just because you decaped the number one guy on toribash doesn't mean you're the best.When you beat hampa,nuthug,matt,hiyabushi,torifer,vampiro:B,tryf orce,pinkman me. hehehe jk.

maybe thomas just had the game since it came out and he has played ALOT of games to lose all of them
Last edited by pinkwaffles; Jun 19, 2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Now I am rank 183 (or something like that).
I have only 13 kill streak (could be more if n00bs didn't quit when they lose) and very low on Qi now (about 468 ).
I am not playing a lot, so I have a small amount of qi.
And I would be glad to play with someone, who is much more experienced.
But nothing strange if the guy has a lot of Qi (partly explained with big n00b amount).

Also yea, MadTwist, you aren't the best at all.
Nothing special if strong guy loses. Even strongest loses sometimes.
Originally Posted by Maccross View Post
Now I am rank 183 (or something like that).
I have only 13 kill streak (could be more if n00bs didn't quit when they lose) and very low on Qi now (about 468 ).
I am not playing a lot, so I have a small amount of qi.
And I would be glad to play with someone, who is much more experienced.
But nothing strange if the guy has a lot of Qi (partly explained with big n00b amount).

Also yea, MadTwist, you aren't the best at all.
Nothing special if strong guy loses. Even strongest loses sometimes.

ill play you. since you seem like a challenge and theres not that many challenges in toribash wii
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv